Who has been burnt before?

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
my ex got chlyamdia when she took her usually female test at doc when were married. Doc gave me that look like :beli: Didnt even bother to check to see if i got it just took the damn MEDS talk bout being PISSED. Thats when i knew she was cheating cuz i sure as hell wasn't.

Were gonna need a story of the aftermath that transpired....

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Were gonna need a story of the aftermath that transpired....

I didnt divorce her when i wanted too cuz i needed my shyt together to get my son at that time so i needed time for that to happen. You can't just get divorce without a plan when kids are involved. The worst part bout it was right before we had to fly to ITALY and i wasn't leaving her ass stateside to raise my son while im working in ITALY her ass was going.

So what I did was told her exactly how i felt and didn't really talk to her for wks to be honest was on my I DONT GIVE A fukk TIP. Eventually things calmed down and we became more civil but it was the worst possible timing for her to cheat and me not able to leave her. In the long run we worked things out but that changed like 1-2 yrs later after that incident.

No i didn't really ask who it was and when cuz i had an idea she was doing it or gonna wouldn't have made me feel any better i was more on like is there a way i can get my damn son and leave her without too much of hassle but there wasn't so i toughed it out for a while instead

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The thing is chicks may not have symptoms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
EXACTLY
MY FACE WAS LIKE THIS WHEN DOC SAID THAT shyt :angry:

I used to think bytches had something when they p*ssy stank

My home boy found out his girl friend had Chlamydia and Gonorrhea when they both went to get tested.

me, "nikka you couldnt smell the funk coming from her p*ssy?"

him, "Dog her p*ssy smelt like nothing I fingered a bunch of times before we decided to go get tested so we could have sex"

me::bryan:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
".....correction urinary tract infection, what i get for no protection...."

made that mistake as a freshman in high school. was fukking like rabbits my first year in high school never used a condom, bust all in females.

thought i got burned, went to the clinic they tell me naw i just need to drink more water. hit me with a antibiotic and a pocket full of condoms. i made regular trips there after that to refill on the condoms.

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
they burrow just beneath the skin breh. you can see the trails they leave and everything

indeed, i would have rather been buried alive in wet cement when i had it

colinfarrell3p6ca.gif