Who has been burnt before?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
my ex got chlyamdia when she took her usually female test at doc when were married. Doc gave me that look like :beli: Didnt even bother to check to see if i got it just took the damn MEDS talk bout being PISSED. Thats when i knew she was cheating cuz i sure as hell wasn't.

I got the needle when I had The Clap and that shyt worked immediately. That was one of the happiest days of my life. The pain was fukking unbearable.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
:wtf: is scabies?

they burrow just beneath the skin breh. you can see the trails they leave and everything

indeed, i would have rather been buried alive in wet cement when i had it

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
im like bacon at the waffle house...im always gettin burnt. i got a medicine cabinet fulla different anti biotics.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Man, my sisters best freind burnt me. I wanted to kill that bytch. Growing up I always looked up to her. My sister is 12 years older than me so her freinds always looked at me as her "little brother". I spent damn there my whole life admiring this bytch. That ass :lawd: so we get older and I finally get my chance with her, I'll admit she was getting old and a little past her prime, but fukk it this was shug wit the fat ass. So I went in raw had the time of my life, made that bytch regret making me wait so long. I left thinking I was the shyt till the next morning when i went to piss.:fire:

I called that bytch and called her all types of bytches. She claimed she didn't know but fukk that, she was lucky wouldn't want to explain what happened to my family cause I might have went back over there to choke her ass.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How come the dikk is the most valuable part of the body to us but we take the least care with it? Dudes will stick that thing in damn near anything.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I had a situation where I wasn't sure if I got got. Back when I was like 18, 19 I was fuccin wit this 17 year old chick, she called me one day talkin about the doctor told her she got chlamydia (sp?) from sharing the toilet seat wit her roommate who was her brother's ex wife/baby momma and was a lesbian at the time :rudy:. I had a homie that worked in the med office on my ship so I just went to him and he gave me the antibiotic, this nasty ass powder I had to drink wit water, I never got tested though so I dont know if I actually had it or not but I didn't have any symptoms or anything

I just recently had a lesson on how you can't trust looks and how a chick carries herself, my roommate has a homegirl that I was semi gettin at, cute chick, always dressed to impress, keeps herself fly, and she got a body so I was planning on smashing to bolivian, didn't even know she was fuccin wit one of his other homies till I saw them together, right after that he came thru the crib talkin about she burnt him

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Had a syphilis scare once, turned out to be a rash I caught working at the carwash around this time I was w/ this one girl.