Who Has A Membership To DC Universe? Is It Worth It?

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
What’s the word on those DC Collectibles Justice League Animated figures? I have a bunch of the Batman: TAS ones and they’re fire

Daps
They dropping the ball big time by not having this shyt on smart tvs and game consoles. :mindblown: how you even launch without them shyts?
Fr I have a subscription and haven't watched in a month because I don't get on my laptpop outside of work

OP it's a cool service, it'll be worth it in March when they rolling out lots of content but right now I cant call it a must cop. I havent looked at the comics since I first subscribed (back in October) but the selection was bare at the time. Most streaming services aren't worth it at lqunch and since they don't have console apps yet I'd just wait if I was you. Titans has been great although I haven't seen an episode since Jason gave those cops that work

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good thing they started adding more comics that I already have. Really makes it worth the eight bucks. :francis:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They dropping the ball big time by not having this shyt on smart tvs and game consoles. :mindblown: how you even launch without them shyts?

Fr I have a subscription and haven't watched in a month because I don't get on my laptpop outside of work

OP it's a cool service, it'll be worth it in March when they rolling out lots of content but right now I cant call it a must cop. I havent looked at the comics since I first subscribed (back in October) but the selection was bare at the time. Most streaming services aren't worth it at lqunch and since they don't have console apps yet I'd just wait if I was you. Titans has been great although I haven't seen an episode since Jason gave those cops that work

if you see in this thread or maybe the titans thread.... I had to buy a roku.. my brother has an android TV so he good... I refuse to watch on a damn phone..

they mention the ps4 app coming soon ... I guess Q2...

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I paid 5 bucks a month before it launched...was using it all the time first few months... usually tgrow DC daily on while im cooking dinner....if u read comics and fukk with their animated films, def worth it.

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Its worth it if you wanna rewatch all the old shows plus the added benefit of Young Justice. I wouldn't say that for the comic side although they have a few things I wanna read.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
700K subs for a niche streaming venture that just started sounds pretty good to me. WWE Network didn't reach over a million subs until over a year in.. I don't see how they could possibly be losing money on it, sounds like it's just AT&T whining like they always do.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I got the trial so I can rewatch Young Justice now that new eps are out.

Of course its pretty lackluster right now. I’m going to give it until Young Justice S3 ends and then cancel and wait for new material that catches my eye.

If they was REALLY about that life they’d do a Static Shock live action show. THAT would get them my money with the QUICKNESS

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
its not worth it at all imo. Just not enough stuff. Its bare bones af. Plus only on PC. Only have the trial but i havent watched much besides the young justice. I did discover birds of prey off a whim and it was solid (had no clue shermar moore was in it). Tried to watch static shock but it was too kiddy for me and nostalgia wasnt helping. Besides that nothing interested me. They have to add a lot more for me to want to even get a lil month sub every now and then.