Who Has A Membership To DC Universe? Is It Worth It?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Rumor, a Twitter user who regular speaks to the DC Universe team said that it will be the plan going forward which makes sense, since Warner Media owns all 3 services.

Makes sense. I’ll believe it when I see it.
HBO NOW + DC Universe makes a lot of sense I been saying that. It's a no-brainer to me. It's a must cop. What is FilmStruck tho?

Filmstruck was an app TCM created where you could see a lot of older dope flicks. Warners shut it down recently to consolidate stuff

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I am going to wait till fall top cop . Give them time to get some more original material on there and video game app. Does it come with comics too?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s the shyt I’m saying. There’s everything here. If you’re a fan of any of this shyt I don’t see how it’s not worth it

Because the comic selection is lacking.

People want something comparable to Marvel Unlimited, not five issues of this book, ten issues of that one.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Because the comic selection is lacking.

People want something comparable to Marvel Unlimited, not five issues of this book, ten issues of that one.

I understand that part yes. But there’s every single movie, tv show, animated show, and special on there. Whatever it’s lacking in actual comics it more than makes up for in other ways. And every dc animated flick will drop there now. Day and date I believe.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it was half price for the xmas holiday

yes they got comics too

you gonna get on to birds of prey ?? :russ:

i do wish they had 60s batman .. but i think fox actually owns that

Maybe. I started watching on CW Seed a while ago and it just wasn’t working for me man. I’ll give it another shot I guess.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Not interested in this until they do a Marvel Unlimited style archive with the comics. Knowing the way WB/DC moves, that will probably never happen.