Who had the goat rapper clothing line?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sean John might go down as the goat but I swear on everything that Wu Tang material was more superior.

Sean Johns longevity came from the casual wear. Hip Hop urban fashion always has a short shelf life. 2 - 3 years. Maybe 5 years. Diddy was smart by going casual and then adding the cologne selections. Sean John might be the goat but I swear on everything that Wu Wear material was top quality.

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
yeezyS5.jpg

Yeezy.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sean John might go down as the goat but I swear on everything that Wu Tang material was more superior.

Sean Johns longevity came from the casual wear. Hip Hop urban fashion always has a short shelf life. 2 - 3 years. Maybe 5 years. Diddy was smart by going casual and then adding the cologne selections. Sean John might be the goat but I swear on everything that Wu Wear material was top quality.

Sean John is perfect for any races people to rock SJ clothes, smart move by P.Diddy cause he doesn't go route hip-hop urban clothes. His logo is just perfect.

Wu-Wear is perfect for t-shirt, hoodie cause now you have everybody who are WU-Tang fans, hip-hop fans, nerds/gamers, attention IG thots, celebrities, no-hip--hop fans be rocking Wu-Tang shirt, etc

hcuvi2-i.jpg

Justin-Theroux-Wu-Tang-tee-Saint-Laurent-boots-Louis-Vuitton-Supreme-bag-640x960.jpg

ed-westwick-and-wu-tang-clan-wu-tang-t-shirt-gallery.jpg

BN-WK743_GETTYI_8H_20171204124005.jpg

189bd12126deaa0db1efb80b33558738.png

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Phat Parm would bleed in the wash

Rockawear sometimes looked cheaply

State Property would look bummy after a wash

Sean John casual looks great but the material is cheaply.

I had a G Unit coat and the faux fur on the hoodi e wasnt the same after it rained

IMO Wu Wear was the best. Wu Wear looked good and the material was high quality. I had a sweatshirt and pair of Wu Jeans that were durable way after Wu Wear fell off.

You had a G-Unit coat? :laff:

I'm telling you ain't going make me wear any G-Unit clothes. G-Unit clothes look way fakkit/cartoonish. 50 Cent was dumb ass for naming "G-Unit" and his clothes design are just horrible and ugly as fukk

I remember I had two Rocawear Polo shirts and I realized shyt is just :snoop: cause the way Rocawear logos make polo shirt look ugly so I stopped fukk with it after that.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
The wu wear leather jackets were the original shyts imo. Power tried to play the company that made them cuz they wanted half the profit... and rocawear ended up working the 50/50 deal with them and becoming the new goto brand (not for THAT reason but one of em). They had ok leathers

The one redman rocks in ill be dat.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I use to have the YEEZUS clothing line from pacsun back in 2013:shaq: