Who had the goat rapper clothing line?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wasnt fat Joe the 1st rapper to have a clothing line?

Dont quote me on that tho

Excluding the likes of The Shirt Kings and Dapper Dan.....And by passing things like NWA and Public Enemy T Shirts. If I remember correctly it was Naughty Wear that started the whole rapper clothing line trend(If I'm wrong...someone correct me.) They were promoting it on their album insert. As displayed on this T they started Naughty Wear in 91 but no one I know was rocking that shyt. I only saw Naughty rocking that shyt.

newrednaughtytee_1024x1024.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Makaveli brand had some nice looking gear, but they'd sabotage it by plastering HUGE pics of Pac

all over the stylings.Pac's my guy, but they didn't have to put his face on everything.Other than that, I thought

it would've made a dope casual brand.If I wanna rock a huge Pac face on my shirt, I could go find that at the

swap meet.They should've made the branding a lil more(A lot more, really) discreet...

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
@.number.(n)one.* aye breh sound like something you would say :russ:

:mjcry: i couldn't afford the nice things
fly dkny the only lil nikka on the block i knew in gaultier.jr & shyte

my pops momma had 9 babies & i was the first grandbaby so they laced me crazy particularly my younger aunt's & uncle's who were working downtown nyc lord&taylor other boutiques

:mjcry:

those were the days