Who had the better show. Sony or Microsoft?

Who’s gaming show was better?

• Sony

Votes: 49 86.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sony made me want to buy a PS5 day one...I’ve never bought a console or most tech for that matter day one

microsoft made me sure I wasn’t buying an XSX day one...and ultimately cast some doubt on me buying one at all

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
literally the same length.

And I'm sure Everwild was probably just about the same length as HZD2

when will y'all just say MS didn't show games you're interested in?

They might have been the same length, but you actually saw more footage in the Miles Morales segment. Plus we know that Miles Morales is dropping this year and have a good idea of what to expect based on what Insomniac did with Spider-Man PS4. I doubt Fable is this year, could be wrong though.

I gave MS props on Everwild, although we didn't really get a semblance of how the game will play. We know the pedigree of Horizon, whether you enjoy the game or not.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
They might have been the same length, but you actually saw more footage in the Miles Morales segment. Plus we know that Miles Morales is dropping this year and have a good idea of what to expect based on what Insomniac did with Spider-Man PS4. I doubt Fable is this year, could be wrong though.

I gave MS props on Everwild, although we didn't really get a semblance of how the game will play. We know the pedigree of Horizon, whether you enjoy the game or not.

this is a far more fair point.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I’d have to give it to Sony.

I thought both events were just okay overall; didn’t have high expectations for either of them. But I was actually very impressed by what I saw in Ratchet and Clank’s gameplay footage. I saw something that was clearly impossible on current gen hardware, something beyond just “better graphics”. I feel like that’s what these kind of events should be about.

• Dap
Reactions: x2y

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
sony made me want to buy a PS5 day one...I’ve never bought a console or most tech for that matter day one

microsoft made me sure I wasn’t buying an XSX day one...and ultimately cast some doubt on me buying one at all

This... they convinced me to cop at PS5 at launch and keep game pass sub and my One X till when they actually start dropping games that demand all that power.

Bro they showcased Destiny 2 and Tetris smh

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony conference IMO was bad.

MS shyt was straight trolling though. Everything looked like shyt except that one Obsidian/Elder Scrolls knockoff.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I thought both events were just okay overall; didn’t have high expectations for either of them. But I was actually very impressed by what I saw in Ratchet and Clank’s gameplay footage. I saw something that was clearly impossible on current gen hardware, something beyond just “better graphics”. I feel like that’s what these kind of events should be about.

The Medium is a new IP that had some gameplay footage of the game rendering two worlds at the same time :ehh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

So a ps4 games dlc repackaged as a ps5 stand alone is good, bringing back an old loved franchise with photo realistic graphics isn't better? Then nothing could be better in your eyes, good luck with that...

Xbox has the diverse lineup of games while Sony has the same games with no diversity. God of war pt.17, not even spiderman 2 but ripped off DLC and lets not forget the main showpiece which was an unreal tech demo :wow: the bullshyt gimmick that Sony is selling you as an exclusive feature is not and it's not special. Why would you think going thru a portal to another world instantly is even required let alone necessary? That sounds fun? I think ratchet and clank is geared towards children, are you a fukkin kid? Imagine a grown man going "I'll base my next gen purchase on ratchet and clank" :laff:
Sony conference IMO was bad.

MS shyt was straight trolling though. Everything looked like shyt except that one Obsidian/Elder Scrolls knockoff.
You've been duped, watch the games as they truly look and you'll feel differently...

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MS did their studios putting in work. Rachel does nothing for me. Horizon hell of a game does nothing for me and Spiderman is Spiderman.

Microsoft going to win this gen just off subscriptions and more bang for your buck

Exactly the competition is going to be PS5 vs game pass

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
7eSniIE.png
:russ::russ::russ:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Hard to go past a year of exclusivity on online tetris, hate to admit if my fellow Sony stans but they got us this time.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: