Who had the better show. Sony or Microsoft?

Who’s gaming show was better?

• Sony

Votes: 49 86.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Sony won.

I know they had CGI trailers too, but they at least showed more footage of their heavy hitters.

Horizon 2, Demon's Soul Remake, Miles Morales segments were all longer than Hellblade 2 or Fable :skip:

Ratchet and Clank actually showed a solid gameplay segment. Same thing for Death Loop and Ghostwire Tokyo.

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Not gonna lie I’m getting both. Honestly I’m upset exclusives even are a thing most console gamers play multiplatform multiplayer games anyways. So going on and on about exclusives is strange. When the majority won’t touch or buy it play for a bit and hop on a cross console multiplayer

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting both but more the Xbox show got me more excited. Halo, Psychonaughts, and Fable were some of my childhood favorites so I'm hyped to see those again, and I love Obsidian games so more Outer Worlds, a new RPG in Avowed, and even Grounded (:mjgrin:) is dope to me

Plus I already have access to everything day one through Gamepass so basically I just got to see my future library upgrade. I just got like 10 new games free of charge:ehh:.

OG XBox and X360 actually have a treasure trove of classic IP's. Seeing them go back to their roots is awesome and I'm excited to see Xbox return to form after stumbling out the gates this gen

Sony gonna do their thing but I know what to expect from them:hubie:. Spiderman, Horizon, and Ratchet are all dope but those are all games I can wait on til they're $20 Playstation Hits and I cop them with my PS5 slim:mjgrin:
Breh just put on your Xbox shirt. No need to play objective, I can see the stannery creeping out the more and more you post about Xbox :mjlol:. Spare me the "I'll get both" talk.

Horizon 2 and Spider-man(sequel) you know what to expect but you DON'T know what to expect from Halo 6, Forza 8 and you gotta dig up the "treasure trove" of OLD games to pad out what you're excited about. People are really talking about can't wait to buy this new console to pull out the games from early 2000s on it :wow:

Why not play them right now on the Xbox One X? They already were upgraded :lolbron:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Breh just put on your Xbox shirt. No need to play objective, I can see the stannery creeping out the more and more you post about Xbox :mjlol:

One of my all time childhood memories was when my dad surprised me with a PS2 on my doorstep after acting like I wasnt gonna be able to see him for christmas that year:mjcry: . The first console I bought with my own money as an adult was my launch day PS4 which gets burn to this day. I love Playstation as much as anybody:hubie:.

But I got a lot of love for Xbox & Nintendo as well. I'm just a pure gamer breh. I even played Fallout & Skyrim on PC for hundreds of hours when I had the setup for it. They all have their merits which is why I've owned every console from every gen since SNES except the Wii & Wii U.

Sony Stans and their superiority complexes on here get on my nerves, so I have no qualms sticking up for the Xbox. I critique all consoles the same way and have long said that Sony has better exclusives while xbox has better services. Nintendo has the best family games and heavy hitters in every genre while lacking 3rd party support and modern online. So in that context, how am stanning XBox by saying I'm excited to see them return to form?:hhh:

To be fair tho I do have some business ties with microsoft but it aint Xbox related:lolbron:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of my all time childhood memories was when my dad surprised me with a PS2 on my doorstep after acting like I wasnt gonna be able to see him for christmas that year:mjcry: . The first console I bought with my own money as an adult was my launch day PS4 which gets burn to this day. I love Playstation as much as anybody:hubie:.

But I got a lot of love for Xbox & Nintendo as well. I'm just a pure gamer breh. I even played Fallout & Skyrim on PC for hundreds of hours when I had the setup for it. They all have their merits which is why I've owned every console from every gen since SNES except the Wii & Wii U.

Sony Stans and their superiority complexes on here get on my nerves, so I have no qualms sticking up for the Xbox. I critique all consoles the same way and have long said that Sony has better exclusives while xbox has better services. Nintendo has the best family games and heavy hitters in every genre while lacking 3rd party support and modern online. So in that context, how am stanning XBox by saying I'm excited to see them return to form?:hhh:
:mjlol:

Dude giving me a recap of his childhood. :laff:

Superiority Complex? :laff:

Superiority complex implies it's a front to mask inferiority that's deep seeded. What would a Sony fan be insecure about? I just see this "omg omg Look at what's coming to Xbox" as forced hype. It doesn't feel genuine at all. I haven't seen anything to show they're returning to form.

I have all three consoles and honestly the reactions for Xbox's stream is looking mighty forced from some of y'all. If this is what makes you think we have a superiority complex then so be it. :yeshrug:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I felt it was dead even.

If the Spider-Man game wasn't revealed to just be like a standalone DLC Sony would've had the edge but I think they went blow for blow.

The only problem M$ had is that Halo didn't look good.
Stan

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:mjlol:

Dude giving me a recap of his childhood. :laff:

Superiority Complex? :laff:

Superiority complex implies it's a front to mask inferiority that's deep seeded. What would a Sony fan be insecure about? I just see this "omg omg Look at what's coming to Xbox" as forced hype. It doesn't feel genuine at all. I have all three consoles and honestly the reactions for Xbox's stream is looking mighty forced from some of y'all. If this is what makes you think we have a superiority complex then so be it. :yeshrug:

Play dumb if you want to breh:comeon:
Courtdog is hella lame too but that's just one delusional troll. Sony stans on here like to pretend they're online Mean Girls:mjlol:

Let's settle this in smash like men though since we talking about games:mjgrin:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Q0Pw81F.png

Enough said...

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Sony won.

I know they had CGI trailers too, but they at least showed more footage of their heavy hitters.

Horizon 2, Demon's Soul Remake, Miles Morales segments were all longer than Hellblade 2 or Fable :skip:

Ratchet and Clank actually showed a solid gameplay segment. Same thing for Death Loop and Ghostwire Tokyo.

literally the same length.

And I'm sure Everwild was probably just about the same length as HZD2

when will y'all just say MS didn't show games you're interested in?