Who had the better show. Sony or Microsoft?

Who’s gaming show was better?

• Sony

Votes: 49 86.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now that we’ve seen both shows, who impressed you more?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
one show was alright

the other show had 20 weeb games in a row that looked horrible

ill let you figure out which one is which

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
All Xbox has going for them is gamepass, but have no good exclusives :mjlol:

Sony been on top since the PS4 dropped, and aint shyt gonna change.

long gone are the days of Xbox being on top. They focus on “graphics” more than actual gameplay, not how enjoyable a game should be.

What’s the point of all the technical shyt, if the games aren’t enjoyable?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Sony showed a couple of things that I will always get excited for: spider-man and ratchet.

outside of that, the games that were shown and (caveat) had gameplay were similar to the ones in Xbox.

a lot of indie/pc type games that just don’t attract me. Along with a few heavy hitters.

I think both companies did enough to hold their perspective core audience at bay but not enough “wow” announcements to win a lot of the opposition over.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I felt it was dead even.

If the Spider-Man game wasn't revealed to just be like a standalone DLC Sony would've had the edge but I think they went blow for blow.

The only problem M$ had is that Halo didn't look good.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Sony for me, but the only game that interested me between the two was Horizon. Regardless I probably won't be getting a next-gen system till CyberPunk comes out on them.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm getting both but more the Xbox show got me more excited. Halo, Psychonaughts, and Fable were some of my childhood favorites so I'm hyped to see those again, and I love Obsidian games so more Outer Worlds, a new RPG in Avowed, and even Grounded (:mjgrin:) is dope to me

Plus I already have access to everything day one through Gamepass so basically I just got to see my future library upgrade. I just got like 10 new games free of charge:ehh:.

OG XBox and X360 actually have a treasure trove of classic IP's. Seeing them go back to their roots is awesome and I'm excited to see Xbox return to form after stumbling out the gates this gen

Sony gonna do their thing but I know what to expect from them:hubie:. Spiderman, Horizon, and Ratchet are all dope but those are all games I can wait on til they're $20 Playstation Hits and I cop them with my PS5 slim:mjgrin:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
MS did their studios putting in work. Rachel does nothing for me. Horizon hell of a game does nothing for me and Spiderman is Spiderman.

Microsoft going to win this gen just off subscriptions and more bang for your buck