Who had the better 2005: Trill Nikka Tista or John Cena?

Who had the better 2005?

• Trill Nikka Tista

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • John Cena

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:pachaha: Well shyt, couple years later and now cena has a hit show with a cult following with peacemaker
Right, at first Batista was making bigger moves than Cena. Now from what I see Cena in bigger projects lately

Glad they both doing their things though, seem like decent cats.

Rock out here in any and everything, Batista got them Marvel Checks and still spending that 05 money, Cena finally made his breakthrough and hell even Austin was in Expendables and eating off those competitive shows checks:wow:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I remember the Survivor Series match from that year was absolute piff. Team Smackdown shytting on Raw then HBK playing almost playing spoiler :wow:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
2005 belonged to Batista.

I feel like had Batista been 8 years younger at the time sold more merch and kept on RAW he would have been the face of WWE and Cena definitely would have been second in line.

But like someone else said, I’m sure Cena sold way more merch than Batista which is probably why they did what they did at the draft that year. If Batista had sold merch like Cena there’s no way Cena would have been the face of WWE that early. I do think Batista still would have ended up leaving WWE around the 2010s for Hollywood and Cena would have officially become the face along that time.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Batista. His buildup was more interesting than Cena's at the time. I don't think the crowd turned on him compared to Cena during the fall of that year :ohhh: