Who had the best Wrestlemania matches & storylines?

Who had the best Wrestlemania matches & storylines?

• Total voters

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Out of these 3, it's HOEgan

I mean even the match with Vince had a very good storyline leading into it using real life animosity

Cena's matches haven't had that level of story built into at WM...They were just hyped up because folks always wanted to see Cena lose.

With Roman, can't really say cause I don't watch anymore but what I did see, none of the matches have the level of storytelling WWF had back then.

Last edited:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Y'all are picking Cena based on the quantity and not the quality. None of his WM matches stood out or had any emotion behind them.

Hogan's main events with Warrior, Macho, even Slaughter to a degree had emotion/passion behind them.

Roman's first match with Brock at 31 had emotion behind it from the great Heyman promos about Romans family, and the match itself was very good. And thr last match beating Brock was like a culmination.

Cena doesn't have those moments....to me

His first match with The Rock definitely had emotion behind it. It's one of the few times WWE hyped something up as the biggest, most amazing thing in the world and it actually felt like that. The fact that it could have went either way made it more special, too.

His match with Triple H was also a big deal because it was his first main event, and Triple H was getting cheered even though he was the heel. It was the first sign of WWE having done something wrong with Cena's character because the crowd was letting them know he wasn't being accepted.

I don't know why, but the triple threat at 24 is a personal classic. It just felt like a big time match, mostly because those guys hadn't faced each other yet. And I'm also remembering the world television premiere of WrestleMania where they had highlights of the match with "Until the End" playing in the background. :wow:

Also, for years, Cena had the best WrestleMania entrances. I don't know why he stopped using them because his entrance was always a highlight of the show.