Who got the least amount of ass? Messicans or asians?

Who struggles the most in the buns department

• Mexican women

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • Asian women

Votes: 265 86.3%

• Total voters

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Georgia, and cool got any pics
vieod3-e1503701629478.jpg

Joseph-Rose-Espiritu-.png

They're not people I know personally but they look like the average Asian-Latino mix I see in Southern California.

Not the mention the number of full blooded Asians from Asia who moved to Mexico with their parents as kids and then later move to LA as adults. I think that will give you even more of a mind trip lol.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Guarantee that 75%-85% of those chicks asses start looking like a washing machine built out of watery pancake batter the minute those jeans are removed.

I live in Southern California and its obvious who is Mexican and who is Rican or Cuban or Dominican.
Who gives a fukk? :dahell: We fukking not wifing Mexican bytches. fukk the ones who look like in the video, and ignore the box built bytches. And yes, it's plenty out there that look like the women in the video.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:

you have a bunch of posters agreeing with me …
YET
your still arguing …
especially when you don’t have access to PR & DR females where u live

:snoop:
that was 1 post you were @ me to.

we do have ricans and dominicans here, are they at the same quantity as NY? No, but same can be said about you and Mexicans. you dumbass, so two can play this game.

Plus you already admitting you dont even know mexicans like that personally, your just assuming people who is mexican based on your sterotypical phenotype of them:mjlol:

your a fukkin clown nikka, fr

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
This is just anecdotal and obviously subjective but I used to work at a retail job years ago and all the Mexican girls there had ass :wow:

Asians usually have nice slim bodies or nice thighs- but there are also thicker Asians (Filipinas, etc)

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
what he says is not the end all be all.

and hes being dishonest and just dap pandering for dumb nikkas like you

as a nikka who lives in a western region of the US like him. your only gonna know if the girl is Rican/Dominican from being mexican if she tells you.

the only other clear distinction from them is the African ancestry/Afro latinos. which if they latino and are Afro latin looking they are more than likely Ricans/Dominicans(not including Blatinos who come from ADOS x mexican unions)

:mjlol: u still in here, arguing over this stupid shyt with me ….

…. when several posters on here have co-signed with me & none with u :snoop:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Just seen a butterfaced Asian girl with glasses at the gym with a little squat booty and some nice thick-ass thighs. :ehh:

Definitely a rarer sight than seeing Messicans with ass. :yeshrug: