Who got the least amount of ass? Messicans or asians?

Who struggles the most in the buns department

• Mexican women

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • Asian women

Votes: 265 86.3%

• Total voters

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:what::what::what::what::what:

u clearly ain’t never been to nyc : before the pandemic these was a typical rush-hour in Midtown
seems like you can’t imagine how many people you cross paths with daily

image-1.jpeg

crowd-of-pedestrians-crossing-street-new-york-city-getty-640x480.jpg

DDcG6DNXgAAodm-.jpg
OK and...

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
i’m just saying …. one can cross paths with well over a thousand people’s daily in nyc
if Mexicans/Central Americans make up 1% of our city - me crossing paths with a thousand people - that’s 10 of them

:yeshrug:

so in other words "i dont know any mexicans and Im just talking out of my ass:yeshrug:"

Thank you for playing King:mjlol: i'll be seeing you the next time your dumbass quotes me with stupid shyt

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
so in other words "i dont know any mexicans and Im just talking out of my ass:yeshrug:"

Thank you for playing King:mjlol: i'll be seeing you the next time your dumbass quotes me with stupid shyt

:stopitslime:

fukk u talking bout …
this isn’t about knowing Messicans - this is about seeing them in real life

:snoop:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I know they phenotype :yeshrug:
how do you know the women your assuming are mexican aren't Ricans, or Dominicans?(exlcuding the afro latinos which are more frequent in the latter than the former which would be a obvious giveaway)

knowing their phenotype isnt goin to help as phenotype is not the end all be all to a person and what they are

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
how do you know the women your assuming are mexican aren't Ricans, or Dominicans?(exlcuding the afro latinos which are more frequent in the latter than the former which would be a obvious giveaway)

knowing their phenotype isnt goin to help as phenotype is not the end all be all to a person and what they are

breh their phenotype isn’t the same
to break it down
their bodies are not shape the same
their skin complexion is not the same
their hair texture is not the same
their facial/structure is not the same
their speaking patterns are not the same
the way they dress is not the same
their mannerisms are not the same
I can go on and on and on believe me we in NYC know the difference

Daps
Have any of y'all ever seen an Asian broad with a legit coke bottle body (top AND bottom) that weighed more than 110 lbs?

:jbhmm:

I've seen thick Messicans, Black and white broads with chest, slim waist and booty. Mostly Black and white but it happens with some Messicans.

I can't think of a top/bottom NATURALLY stacked Asian chick unless we include dark skinned Indian broads and Persian broads in the "Asian" category. Seems like it's mostly nice titties/legs and no booty or flat stomach, cute booty, nice legs and no titties :jbhmm:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh their phenotype isn’t the same
to break it down
their bodies are not shape the same
their skin complexion is not the same
their hair texture is not the same
their facial/structure is not the same
their speaking patterns are not the same
the way they dress is not the same
their mannerisms are not the same
I can go on and on and on believe me we in NYC know the difference

IYKYK.... sorry for those that don’t and couldn’t experience this as a kid lol

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Flatness is prized in a lot of asian societies. They like their women to look short, thin, and as shapeless as possible. Basically they like em built like 12 year olds. I'm not calling Asians pedophiles, but I will say that pedophilia appears to be much more tolerated in their societies than it is in America. Their age of consent laws are a joke in a lot of east Asian countries. If I recall correctly, in Japan its something like 13.

With all that in mind, there are some full blooded asian women with ass out there. I think its less genetic and more cultural. A woman built like meg the stallion is someone that would be considered fat or manly over in Korea.