Who got an iller suit game than Scott Disick ?

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
I nominate James Marsden:smugdraper:

james-marsden-02.jpg

...well not really the man, but this outfit is :whoo:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I have a personal preference in suits, but I've also gave props to Scott for rockin the salmon w/ the loafers....my nikka Ozwald Boateng and his off the wall color schemes, as well as the GOAT Tom Ford ...the bottom line is ALL them nikkas understand how the suit is supposed to fit the body.

As far as why I give props to people rockin a black tailored suit?....because 95% of men in the real world DONT wear tailored suits lol....They typically buy off the rack and their jacket sizes are 9/10 too big for them. They come out with a 44L suit when they should be rockin a 42L with the waist brought in by their tailor.

Also how were the guys wearing their fitted suits looking like clowns? Most likely they were wearing a navy blue, gray (or grey w/ pinstripes) or black suit with a white shirt and solid tie. What do you expect them to come out in going to work?

Thread is called "ill suit game". Yes, a nice fitted suit deserves some form of praise...but to be called an "ill suit game" as per the thread...you need a lot more diversity than just basic color suits with the same cut.

I've seen dudes with awful shoes, weak ties, crap shirts. Clashing colors. Some dudes just over do it.

I'm still :mindblown: @ having a couple of tailored basic colored suites = ill suit game. :what:

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
brehs brehs less arguing. Lets make this the official suit game thread.

post what YOU think is ill, with a breakdown of the style. That way we all learn, we all:eat:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
brehs brehs less arguing. Lets make this the official suit game thread.

post what YOU think is ill, with a breakdown of the style. That way we all learn, we all:eat:

Just a healthy discussion. That Marsden fit is heat.

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just a healthy discussion. That Marsden fit is heat.

i hear you, but im getting more into well tailored suits myself. Very few people actually know the subtle qualities, fits, styles that go into a suit, much less urban black men. So we should gear this more towards an informational thread. Discusssion is good but we need some examples with pics etc.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
one of my all time favorite celeb suit looks in recent red carpet memory...

beckhams2.jpg

the big stripe...beautiful shade combination...cuffed with the BROWN LEATHER WINGTIPS y'all?! :ohlawd: zero fukks given on that night.... :wow:

You can't be serious.

There is nothing Fashionable about this suit.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Thread is called "ill suit game". Yes, a nice fitted suit deserves some form of praise...but to be called an "ill suit game" as per the thread...you need a lot more diversity than just basic color suits with the same cut.

I've seen dudes with awful shoes, weak ties, crap shirts. Clashing colors. Some dudes just over do it.

I'm still :mindblown: @ having a couple of tailored basic colored suites = ill suit game. :what:

:snooze:

breh u reachin for something to complain about. The Asian kid I posted earlier could go anywhere and is 99% guaranteed to be the sharpest looking man there... but u gonna be in the background like ":scusthov: ewww he looks so regular" while wearing your corduroy pleated pants lmao

These are "classic" colors and cuts for a reason. Timeless and versatile. You can go to work, a wedding, night out (if you choose to take off the jacket and throw over a vest or layer it with a sweater)

35184440810028802_cUghRBIH_b.jpg

The pocket square chosen, color/type of shoe (Oxfords aint always necessary) belts, scarf, etc...so many ways to individualize yourself without looking like a hipster fakkit whose trying too hard.

Also the Beckham pic wasnt chosen because that was necessarily his "best" suit, he rocked that shyt cause he was bored of stuntin on nikkas that he went far left just to :smugfavre: on the competition...He was havin fun out there :wow:

but I'm suprised you aint love it since it wasn't a boring black suit :troll:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:snooze:

breh u reachin for something to complain about. The Asian kid I posted earlier could go anywhere and is 99% guaranteed to be the sharpest looking man there... but u gonna be in the background like ":scusthov: ewww he looks so regular" while wearing your corduroy pleated pants lmao

These are "classic" colors and cuts for a reason. Timeless and versatile. You can go to work, a wedding, night out (if you choose to take off the jacket and throw over a vest or layer it with a sweater)

35184440810028802_cUghRBIH_b.jpg

The pocket square chosen, color/type of shoe (Oxfords aint always necessary) belts, scarf, etc...so many ways to individualize yourself without looking like a hipster fakkit whose trying too hard.

Also the Beckham pic wasnt chosen because that was necessarily his "best" suit, he rocked that shyt cause he was bored of stuntin on nikkas that he went far left just to :smugfavre: on the competition...He was havin fun out there :wow:

but I'm suprised you aint love it since it wasn't a boring black suit :troll:
exactly ...folks talking outta all sides of their mouths and complaining just to hear themselves hate. :heh: no need to hate brehs .....jus post pics of what you think is hot then... :ld: