Who got an iller suit game than Scott Disick ?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snooze:

breh u reachin for something to complain about. The Asian kid I posted earlier could go anywhere and is 99% guaranteed to be the sharpest looking man there... but u gonna be in the background like ":scusthov: ewww he looks so regular" while wearing your corduroy pleated pants lmao

These are "classic" colors and cuts for a reason. Timeless and versatile. You can go to work, a wedding, night out (if you choose to take off the jacket and throw over a vest or layer it with a sweater)

35184440810028802_cUghRBIH_b.jpg

The pocket square chosen, color/type of shoe (Oxfords aint always necessary) belts, scarf, etc...so many ways to individualize yourself without looking like a hipster fakkit whose trying too hard.

Also the Beckham pic wasnt chosen because that was necessarily his "best" suit, he rocked that shyt cause he was bored of stuntin on nikkas that he went far left just to :smugfavre: on the competition...He was havin fun out there :wow:

but I'm suprised you aint love it since it wasn't a boring black suit :troll:

Did you not read the fukking title of the thread? Would it have been made if all Scott rocked was the same exact, cut, color suit as that Asian dude? His suit game would not even be talked about.

I'm not even complaining....just don't show me pics of dudes in a basic color suit with the same cut and tell me that son has an ill suit game. It's like rocking vneck t's and saying dude's wardrobe is something worth saluting.

AG posted that Beckham fit because he's a non-black dude with money. I doubt she even noticed he had that weak ass suit on. :troll:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
exactly ...folks talking outta all sides of their mouths and complaining just to hear themselves hate. :heh: no need to hate brehs .....jus post pics of what you think is hot then... :ld:

The OP claimed that Scott had an "ill suit game" then proceeded to post several images of dude in different suits.

Then there were a few posters who posted a pic of ONE DUDE in a basic suit and claimed that was enough to determine if his overall suit game was "ill". Silly.

If you like the suit, then that's fine...but how you gonna look at a dude in a tailored, basic black suit and determine his entire suit wardrobe is worthy of praise?

:upsetfavre:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
He's too skinny, has slender shoulders, and his suits are typical Brooks Brothers shyt. His taste in ties is horrible and his collars are too narrow. He's the president, so he should be conservative with what he wears, but suits aren't all that impressive. Senior level investment bankers dress better than he does.

Wide collars and those fat ass Windsor knots look stupid. :manny:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Did you not read the fukking title of the thread? Would it have been made if all Scott rocked was the same exact, cut, color suit as that Asian dude? His suit game would not even be talked about.

I'm not even complaining....just don't show me pics of dudes in a basic color suit with the same cut and tell me that son has an ill suit game. It's like rocking vneck t's and saying dude's wardrobe is something worth saluting.

AG posted that Beckham fit because he's a non-black dude with money. I doubt she even noticed he had that weak ass suit on. :troll:

:yawn:

post some pics brehda

let me start it off

purple-ed.jpg

tumblr_m59mlnXVvr1rnufmqo1_500.jpg

@JLova :salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I give more credit to the average cat who can coordinate his shyt than a rich person. If you rich enough all you have to do is show up with the money and the tailor/coordinator will put something together for you.

The average nikka has to go to the rack and piece his joint together himself.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
:yawn:

post some pics brehda

let me start it off

purple-ed.jpg

tumblr_m59mlnXVvr1rnufmqo1_500.jpg

@JLova :salute:

I see pics of him all the time on tumblr, especially on the one I posted, and have always felt that who ever is styling him is doing a great job

no love for pitbull?

he got that Miami look down although most people probably imagine him with his urban look he has been wearing suits most of the time for the last year or so

2010+Billboard+Latin+Music+Awards+Arrivals+Zm7mNnPL4Rjl.jpg
pitbull.jpg
pitbull_latina_fashion_0429_400.jpg

dont know about this one
pitbull-pg50562.jpg

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
anybody able to break down the different styles/cuts of these suits. with examples.

We got to know what to tell these tailors and not look:dwillhuh: