Who gets fired first: Mike Norvell or Billy Napier

Who is “Open to Work!” on LinkedIn first

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Florida State:31–19 overall19–15 in ACC
Coach since 2020, Currently on 3 game losing streak, all in embarrassing fashion, including to ACC Midcarders Georgia tech and Boston College

Florida:11–15 overall6–10 in SEC
Coach since 2022, currently on 6 game losing streak, all in embarassing fashion, including losses to fsu and miami BACK TO BACK, AT HOME

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Napier.

Novell went undefeated last year, got an extension in the offseason and can blame this season on bad QB play/players getting drafted.

Napier is a clown who should have been fired after last year. Team has shown no progression in three years. He has no excuses.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I think Napier could possibly get another year somehow. He's been putting together great classes, and their schedule is absolute murder this year.

Novell can probably ride last year's run into another season too.

Both deserve to be fired, however.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Napier probably should have already been fired, but I guess with the schedule this year there was no point in bringing in someone new. It was likely to be a losing season anyway. Might be ditto for next year but that would likely be his last.

Norvell likely survives whatever kind of season FSU has this year but will be on the hot seat going into next season. After what they did with NIL to keep the team together + the portal takes. They will likely need a hard reset.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Napier probably should have already been fired, but I guess with the schedule this year there was no point in bringing in someone new. It was likely to be a losing season anyway. Might be ditto for next year but that would likely be his last.

Norvell likely survives whatever kind of season FSU has this year but will be on the hot seat going into next season. After what they did with NIL to keep the team together + the portal takes. They will likely need a hard reset.

Their fans are growing weary of the portal/hired guns approach that Norvell seems to be forced in to bc he "doesn't recruit well at the HS level."

Hired guns approach can work well (last season) but it can also lead to seasons like this where the players really don't give a fukk about and mail it in.

Norvell is starting to remind me of a less horny Mel Tucker (pause)...where he essentially rode one player to a great season with accompanying extension, but can't actually coach worth a damn and gets exposed.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
051ac0cc334cac51031605ace07fc5f5b75fa3.jpg

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm still trying to figure out Florida moved on from Dan Mullen. Dude led them to three straight NY6 bowls, was clearly the best coach they had since Meyer was there and they bushed him after one bad season.
he got progressively worse. they had to fire him