Who exactly is supposed to be the good guy in Tekken?

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Depends on the Game.

In tekken 2 I think it was Kazuya, In 3 it was Jin. First tekken I don't think there was one. Maybe Heihachi. I haven't played another tekken like that after that, just dabbled. I got catchin up to do :mjlol:

frfr all them nikkas scumbags:mjlol: Paul Phoenix and Marshall Law was good guys/ homies far as I knew.

I think whoever is on the cover is the protagonist. Perhaps "Main Character" is more accurate...

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Depends on the Game.

In tekken 2 I think it was Kazuya, In 3 it was Jin. First tekken I don't think there was one. Maybe Heihachi. I haven't played another tekken like that after that, just dabbled. I got catchin up to do :mjlol:

frfr all them nikkas scumbags:mjlol: Paul Phoenix and Marshall Law was good guys/ homies far as I knew.

I think whoever is on the cover is the protagonist. Perhaps "Main Character" is more accurate...

i think kazuya is the protag for 1, jun for two, jin for 3, then its just a circlejerk for the rest

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
i think kazuya is the protag for 1, jun for two, jin for 3, then its just a circlejerk for the rest
u right

:dame: Nah, that diva entered to body Ogre and got on Jin's jock for almost all tournaments since. Used to run gambling schemes and deserted the military to get at Jin. Hwoarang ain't shyt.

:mjlol:Wasn't he finessin nikkas in the streets, Jin was passing through he saw a lick in his mind, tried that shyt on Jin and got his ass WHOOPED, then entered the tournament for revenge :mjlol: That shyt made me fukk w/ Jin. Hwaorang was my nikka in tekken 3 tho. Him, Ling Xiaoyu and Eddy Gordo

I was made they pushed baek and marshall law away for them youngns. They need to bring baek back.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
tiger-e23.jpg