Who exactly is supposed to be the good guy in Tekken?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Every time I play a Tekken game it's just some members of the Mishima clan trying to kill each other. :mjlol:

Either Heihachi throwing Kazuya off a cliff, or Kazuya trying to kill his son, or his son trying to kill Heihachi, or Heihachi's father randomly showing up and trying to kill his descendants, or them trying to kill him, etc.

Not that the story was ever that well thought out, but who's supposed to be the protagonist? :what:

Seems like they're just a bunch of scumbags who constantly turn into demons and/or angels and try to kill each other every game.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The story is that every Mishimas are scumbags bt Jin is more like an anti-hero. Jin was actually good the whole time in Tekken 6, though he had to make a tough call to lure out Azrael prematurely to have a chance at stopping him. I'd put him as Chaotic Good at best & Chaotic Neutral at worst.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

I loved her, I always played as her cause on tekken 3 there were no black girls.
tumblr_o0d210Txmd1qiodg3o1_500.gif

Other than her I would say yoshimitzu or Ghan, the little dinosaur. I don’t recall them having major storylines related to he Kazuma’s family feud.