Who else is in the house bored as **** today??

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
It's an off day for me, I was chilling with fam and friends all week at barbeques, graduations and parties :manny:

Now today it's just :ehh:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
helldayze are always a little bit more boring then average dayze,too many places closed so everywhere that's open is always crowded with people off work

weekdayze are my holy dayze,cause everyone else is at work and i don't gotta deal with more zombies,though to be fair in Frisco it always seems like 40% of the populace is not working,luckily,they don't frequent the same spots that i do:myman:

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Was working all weekend but I Dj so I was partying too. Today is for drinking, watching the Spurs vs Grizz and Netflix Piff.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Too much 120 proof homemade grappa last night....I wasnt trying to do anything today, other then sleep off the worst hangover Ive had in a while

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
:ld: I'm just sitting here at work. I can't do too much because all of my passwords are screwed and the help desks are out for the holiday. I went to a graduation/fish fry Friday, Funeral and ate out Saturday, I went to a BBQ (food wasn't good at all), and now I'm sitting up at work chilling making double time and a 1/2 with evening night differential. I got a TV at my desk but I can't get the game. It's cool though, I'll just chill and wait for midnight to get here.