Who else here is MIDDLE PASSAGE BLACK

Are you directly here because of the original African Diaspora?

• Total voters

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
You are ignorant of Black history and went as far to say, "we aren't the same race", which shows you are also ignorant of African genetics. Again, you are white. Stop lying to people on here.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
2/3 of white people came after you, but you're focused on second generation black folks taking advantage of what you built? :what:
They arent my concern whatsoever.

I don't hate or even have a serious problem with second or first gen African immigrants but there is something special about us and we aren't respected as we should be by those europeons or those Africans.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You are ignorant of Black history and went as far to say, "we aren't the same race", which shows you are also ignorant of African genetics. Again, you are white. Stop lying to people on here.
Tell someone from Ghana they are the same race as an Eritrean.

Or worse the other way around

Why does my culture have to adopt all??

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
We have different ethnic backgrounds, and while, yes, our genetics can trace back to certain regions where others with very similar genetics are located. However, macroscopically, we are the same race. If you want to get down into the minutiae, we are all just a "self"-based race, i.e., every individual is his/her own race.

Studying various African histories will detail how white supremacy still impacts Africa in much the same way it impacts us here. There was a story THIS YEAR detailing how white doctors in Africa were sterilizing African women in order to cull the population size (white supremacy). There was an investigation done on the IMF on how they caused the Ebola outbreak because of malpractices in forcing certain African countries to repay their loans instead of allowing those countries to focus on their medicine.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
They arent my concern whatsoever.

I don't hate or even have a serious problem with second or first gen African immigrants but there is something special about us and we aren't respected as we should be by those europeons or those Africans.
how exactly should they show you respect?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
We have different ethnic backgrounds, and while, yes, our genetics can trace back to certain regions where others with very similar genetics are located. However, macroscopically, we are the same race. If you want to get down into the minutiae, we are all just a "self"-based race, i.e., every individual is his/her own race.

Studying various African histories will detail how white supremacy still impacts Africa in much the same way it impacts us here. There was a story THIS YEAR detailing how white doctors in Africa were sterilizing African women in order to cull the population size (white supremacy). There was an investigation done on the IMF on how they caused the Ebola outbreak because of malpractices in forcing certain African countries to repay their loans instead of allowing those countries to focus on their medicine.
Okay...? How is this applicable to my thread? And the bolded....gtfoh breh

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

:francis: Yep.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay...? How is this applicable to my thread? And the bolded....gtfoh breh
These Africans feel that they can mooch off us. It's a common theme. When we call them out and point out they got a while continent and they should be there building they get upset. To keep it 100 non American blacks may be genetically us but they had different circumstances. Blacks in the Americas have a unique circumstance that no one in human history has gone through.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I don't separate the struggles of the African and the displaced African. Both are damn near equal; some pockets have been able to evade white supremacy, but separating isn't ideal. So I don't do it. Both are the same struggle; anyone saying otherwise is probably white or a c00n.
Its nowhere near the same struggle. If that's the case how are Nigerians the most educated immigrant group in the country?

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Its nowhere near the same struggle. If that's the case how are Nigerians the most educated immigrant group in the country?
going back to my analogy, the majority of nigerians and the like with nikes on decide to come over and join the metaphorical marathon that is america.

THIS IS A GENERALIZATION, but its what I see and feel.

@NYC Rebel,

i would like your input because of where you are in life and background.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No one cares about what we did They're just getting theirs. We shouldn't be tearing each other apart internally based on frivilous criteria.