****** who don't tip are the scum of the Earth

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Why don't black people tip? I'm serious here. I have a part time job on the weekends and it is only black people or red necks who don't tip. Expect me to drive to your house with my own car using my own gas and you don't tip. Total is 28.89 cock lord, oh, you gave me a 40? You're gonna keep the rest of the 11.11 too aren't you, you piece of shyt? I've only had one white guy do that to me and all the rest are always black. Another thing nikkas try to do is get more than what they paid for. Talking about how "there's no pineapples on the side so I'm calling them to deliver me a new one, I've already paid so I'll have both" shyt when there were ALREADY PINEAPPLES ON THE SIDE YOU bytch.

fukkING BLACK PEOPLE.

this side job is making me hate my own people I swear

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
that's how it is.

i used to work as a waiter a long time ago and it was always the women who never liked to tip and the dude they with would leave a tip but the woman will pick it up saying hell naw he didn't bring me enough ketchup or a doggy bag.

fat sistas i tell u :snoop:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
i could buy a swisha sweet or some candy with that extra $5-10.

fukk i look like giving out money all willy-nilly :rudy:

:troll:

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
if waiters/delivery people made bank, everybody would be doing it. there's a reason those jobs are always hiring

CHUMP

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I tip, but for real, if there's a restaurant you frequent, why create a bad reputation. They'll remember. Bare minimum 10%, even if I'm never going back. 15% for okay service. 20% for great service.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
that's how it is.

i used to work as a waiter a long time ago and it was always the women who never liked to tip and the dude they with would leave a tip but the woman will pick it up saying hell naw he didn't bring me enough ketchup or a doggy bag.

fat sistas i tell u :snoop:
That's fukked up.....

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I worked at a four star restaurant for two years. :blessed: Never really had a problem with any race of people being bad tippers. I fukking loved that job. Had to move on to bigger and better things, but it is really fukking easy to get caught up in the service industry life. :myman:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't tip, why subsidize ownership, let them pay there employees more

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
get a better paying job, problem solved.

get a better job :ufdup:

ZyiH5.png