Who do you have as the WOAT Dragonball villain?

WOAT Dragonball villain

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Now just to be clear off the bat, I'm not talking about power levels. :whoa:

I mean which villain do you think is most :trash: as a character. Either because they didn't do anything, had lame power/design, bad writing, bad personality, ill-conceived, etc. I'm also not counting movie villains here since they're pretty much at an automatic disadvantage due to only lasting an hour. Also not counting characters like Hit or Jiren since they aren't villainous and are just participants in a tournament.

Commander RED: I give early Dragonball villains a pass since they're supposed to be comedic, but come on now. His motive is so ridiculous I had to put him on here...he created the whole Red Ribbon army and went through all that trouble just so he could wish to be taller. :comeon:

Raditz: You would expect Goku's brother to be an important character. Instead he dies like three episodes into DBZ and never comes back. But then again it's not like he had an interesting motive or personality. His own boy Vegeta said wishing him back would be a waste of a wish. :mjlol:

Dodoria: Frieza's fat b*stard underling. Has no purpose other than to get offed by Vegeta.

Guldo: Another fat b*stard underling of Frieza that has no purpose but to get offed by Vegeta. His time jump thing was at least slightly useful tho.

King Cold: Frieza's dad. Was introduced just to get killed by Trunks immediately, and if Trunks hadn't done it then Goku would've. Has no distinguishable personality differences or motives from Frieza. He could've literally not been there and it would've had no effect on the story.

Garlic Jr: I'll count him since he appeared in the series (yeah filler, I know). But this guy is laughable...how you immortal and still catching Ls? All he had to do to win was not create a Dead Zone. And what does he do? :snoop:

Android 19: Not only does he have a terrible design and voice, but he's another villain that exists for no other reason than to get murked by Vegeta.

Dr. Gero: How you the world's most foremost expert on robotics but you can't make an Android that won't murk you? You would think he'd manage to not get killed by 17 in at least one timeline. :mjlol:

Pui Pui: His name is Pui Pui :mjlol: and aside from that he's just another member of the "I'm just here to get murked by Vegeta" club.

Fat Buu: This fukking guy might be my personal WOAT :snoop:. He was useless and annoying from the start and caused the Buu Saga to be unnecessarily long, but the worst part is he won't go away and continues to be annoying and useless long after the Buu Saga. This guy almost got Earth destroyed over some pudding :snoop: then did nothing to help against Frieza in Resurrection F because he was sleep :snoop: and then does the same shyt again in the Tournament of Power :snoop: just an overall useless character will not go away

Obviously I'm not going to list every villain, there are way too many. And I'm not going to list iconic villains like Frieza.

But that said, who do you have as the worst one in the series?

I gotta go with Fat Buu because he just won't go away and is completely useless. :why:

Last edited:

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Zamasu/ Black the GOAT.

Babidi the WOAT

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Even though he was the absolute WOAT villain hands down, his death and defeat did give us one of the GOAT Vegeta moments. Also I'm surprised Spopovitch ain't on here after what his bytchass did to Videl

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Buu was wack.. they built so many episodes with weak motivations for the character. The story was basically we need to get stronger.. oh shyt he got stronger.. we need to get more stronger.. fusion this and that and.. fukk it just use the Spirit bomb :mjgrin:
I’m at the buu vs gotenks fight now in my rewatch. This whole saga starting with the martial arts tournament has so much filler. Even more than the android and cell saga and it’s the worst filler too. It felt like they were making it up as they went along. It didn’t need to be anywhere near this long. They clearly didn’t know how they wanted this saga to end or where they wanted characters to go. Buu as a villain suffers the most here, arguably worse than Gohan even. His motivation and reason for existing are nonexistent.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I hate a lot of dudes on that list but I'm gonna give it to Fat Buu because that's where my love for series started to die quick.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Raditz isn’t a trash character, the writers just suck. There’s no reason he shouldn’t have made a reappearance. If we’re picking WOAT, given all events that have happened, I would say Frieza. The gravity and the seriousness of defeating someone who killed off Gokus entire race (for the most part) is immediately undermined as they basically added this nikka as a Z warrior after getting washed 3 times. Like how are you even taken seriously when your death count almost matches Krillin’s? It would have made more sense for literally any other previous villain to become a recurring character than Frieza. Fams story arc is trash, and he’s a living reminder that Goku is a hoe ass nikka.
Edit: if the GT saga is counted, Frieza has died more than Krillin
Edit 2: if the GT saga is counted, Omega Shenron is WOAT because his design was uninspired and his saga was boring