:whoa:

:rudy:

tumblr_m115vkwuTi1rqd01io1_250.gif

:sas2:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He's a grade a weirdo with maybe sociopathic tendencies, sadly this may not narrow it down on this site, so I'll just leave it alone. It was an involuntary reaction

Now totally separately @Blackking obviously has a dumb hoe radar for all of these women to keep having his kids but I wonder what is he Doing to these girls
:whoa:I don't want any and I hope his whole personal life is :duck: but if not DANG:banderas:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He's a grade a weirdo with maybe sociopathic tendencies, sadly this may not narrow it down on this site, so I'll just leave it alone. It was an involuntary reaction

Now totally separately @Blackking obviously has a dumb hoe radar for all of these women to keep having his kids but I wonder what is he Doing to these girls
:whoa:I don't want any and I hope his whole personal life is :duck: but if not DANG:banderas:
Yo, I'm not a weirdo:stopitslime:, but maybe a narcissistic sociopath:yeshrug:

But they have masters degrees and businesses so I don't think they r dumb, it's just that a woman will always lose the battle with biological urges eventually....:francis:

:ufdup:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

You just gone ignore my PM? :mjcry:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yo, I'm not a weirdo:stopitslime:, but maybe a narcissistic sociopath:yeshrug:

But they have masters degrees and businesses so I don't think they r dumb, it's just that a woman will always lose the battle with biological urges eventually....:francis:

:ufdup:

you're not the tingle inducing sociopathic weirdo I'm referencing in the beginning of the post, that's about a different male poster, sorry I didn't make that more clear

You just gone ignore my PM? :mjcry:
It's too terrible girl

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you're not the tingle inducing sociopathic weirdo I'm referencing in the beginning of the post, that's about a different male poster, sorry I didn't make that more clear

It's too terrible girl
Tell me, boo. I can keep a secret. I'll tell you mine. :lupe: