Who do you dislike/hate but would let hit @thecoli

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
So what I'm reading is I can be a total ass to a woman and still hit?

AHx5tfA.gif

RDP don't make go upside ya head :francis:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Sometimes the friction that the "hatred" produces can lead to sex for some people :ehh:.

You'd be surprised :russ:

Nah not for me. You don't get things for being an ass. Never been that way. I can really really want you too, but never. I love cutting people off :ahh:

I think there is a difference between someone getting on your nerves, a love/hate type thing. But if I truly dislike you heck no.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nah not for me. You don't get things for being an ass. Never been that way. I can really really want you too, but never. I love cutting people off :ahh:

I think there is a difference between someone getting on your nerves, a love/hate type thing. But if I truly dislike you heck no.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I don't hate the person. Everything they stand for irks my being though, but :ohlawd: