Who DaHell Drinks Sparkling Water

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*raises hand*

LaCroix and Aha are really good. They are also a good,no calorie base for mixed drinks. Tequila, green tea sparkling aha and a little strawberry simple syrup.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt is a waste of time. I never understood what club soda is tho. Ain’t that and sparking water the same thing?
:heh:
Club soda is infused with mineral salts to enhance its taste and bubbles. These include potassium sulfate, sodium chloride, disodium phosphate and sodium bicarbonate. Seltzer, on the other hand, is made similarly to club soda but generally does not contain any added minerals, giving it a more “true” water taste

Superstar
Daps
I’m talking about straight. Who would drink this :hhh:

I just bought what I thought was regular water. Some Pellegrino shyt. nikka that shyt sound like water. I just opened it and drank some and was like :pacspit: It taste so horrible. Why did they have that shyt in the water section :martin: They know nikkas not reading the details on water bottle. I’m too real to be drinking water that sparkles. shyt don’t even sound right.

As a teenager, I saw my homie’s mom’s rich boyfriend with a case of that shyt in his fridge. shyt was shady af.