shyt got sucralose in it.

:hhh:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I’m talking about straight. Who would drink this :hhh:

I just bought what I thought was regular water. Some Pellegrino shyt. nikka that shyt sound like water. I just opened it and drank some and was like :pacspit: It taste so horrible. Why did they have that shyt in the water section :martin: They know nikkas not reading the details on water bottle. I’m too real to be drinking water that sparkles. shyt don’t even sound right.

If you do intermittent fasting, Pellegrino is a cheat code :wow: It stays in my fridge.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
nikkas who love the carbonated texture of soda but don't want the sugar

Like me:yeshrug: add some lime or lemon juice to it even better

I got a drink mate for Christmas and found a website that sells gourmet flavored syrups and the sodas I be making in the crib are that piff.

Miles Lemonade and few shots of cherry syrup and dilute with a little water so it's not so sweet and then you carbonate that bih

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I like it better than soda as it's much healthier with natural flavors. I rarely if ever drink soda, out of a whole year I'll probably drink soda at least 3-4 times. I always buy the Sparkling Ice brand as it tastes the best imo.

Black cherry, peach, coconut pineapple, kiwi strawberry, mango nectarine, etc are some of my favorite. Now seltzer water on the hand :hubie: that shyt is nasty and you gotta be careful not to confuse the two because I mistakenly brought a bottle of Schweppes Black Cherry seltzer water in a hurry, got home, and found out the bottle was labeled seltzer water :snoop:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I just bought what I thought was regular water. Some Pellegrino shyt. nikka that shyt sound like water. I just opened it and drank some and was like :pacspit: It taste so horrible. Why did they have that shyt in the water section :martin: They know nikkas not reading the details on water bottle. I’m too real to be drinking water that sparkles. shyt don’t even sound right.
No lies told, my first time I thought my homie was trying to poison me

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

Used to be a fat fukk at work that would do this. Not drink regular water, just sparkling or soda. :gucci::scust:

Edit: Even in Florida during the middle of the summer. :dead:

I like to mix it with some OJ when I make smoothies though. :whew: :ohlawd:

Last edited: