Who Created the Lie that Men Aren't Emotional and Illogical?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I had dinner with my inlaws Friday. Wifey's stepdad is Mexican and Spanish and a real hot head. Pretty much the living embodiment of hyper macho male stereotypes. Long story short, he tried to challenge my knowledge about something and I had to intellectually discipline him a bit. He was on edge and tite the whole night :lolbron: :biggapls: :artumad: Everyone is emotional but women get to be honest and grow in tune with their emotions.... men have to repress them and wind up losing control of them because they have no idea what they are feeling, why they feel what they feel or how to deal with emotions as they come. shyt's sad

Men in general seem to lack the ability to self-assess period. Look at all the confusion about gender relationships here. U have men claiming the defacto right to be leaders in their households and communities confused as to why nobody is taken them seriously or showing them the respect and revere they deserve :lolbron: Like that shyt doesnt have to be earned :dead: Or like the discrepancy between their demands and reality don't point to a failure on our part

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I had dinner with my inlaws Friday. Wifey's stepdad is Mexican and Spanish and a real hot head. Pretty much the living embodiment of hyper macho male stereotypes. Long story short, he tried to challenge my knowledge about something and I had to intellectually discipline him a bit. He was on edge and tite the whole night :lolbron: :biggapls: :artumad: Everyone is emotional but women get to be honest and grow in tune with their emotions.... men have to repress them and wind up losing control of them because they have no idea what they are feeling, why they feel what they feel or how to deal with emotions as they come. shyt's sad

That's exactly why I don't repress my emotions, people who do end up developing bad habits like alcoholism, gambling or being violent because they don't know how to express themselves in a more productive way.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
That's exactly why I don't repress my emotions, people who do end up developing bad habits like alcoholism, gambling or being violent because they don't know how to express themselves in a more productive way.
Funny thing is he called me out on being on my phone, which was a legit call out. But when I checked him on some fallacies he was furious. My wife has been checking him since she was a preteen. I know it has to be :damn: to be intellectually outmatched by people half your age :bryan:

Put into a bigger context u see this with women gaining more and more prominence financially and in the work place. Part of that is a legit force against boys in schools (that ADD/discipline bullshyt) but most of it is just men being angry with having to compete. But thats a whole other discussion.