Who could be an actual proper babyface challenger for Rome Reigns?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
If I was to write Roman/Brock at crown jewel, I would have Roman put metal in his golden glove and spam superman punches then spear him 3 times to win.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
zKzVL7.gif
:mjlol:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
What about Adam co….oh how bout Cm Pu….oh wait what about Aleister blac….oh but can always go back to Daniel…oh I see

They booked themselves into a corner right now

yes this run by Roman is epic but now what

there isn’t one BF on either show that would merit beating Roman

Riddle?
Drew?
Bearcat Lee?

There is only one money match with this current roster and that’s with Walter

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
  • They can move Kofi back into the main event to (try to) erase the stupid loss to Brock. Kofi is incredibly popular, and would be a fresh feud for Roman.
  • Drew (ugh) is another option, and a program with Roman could be hard-hitting and violent.
  • Harry Smith is another option, and I would personally love watching Roman beat the stew out of that MAGA clown.
  • Lashley is my dream feud. Even with MVP heeling it up for him, Lashley still gets a lot of cheers when he's in action. This feud would take some creative flexibility to get a RAW star on Smackdown, and Lashley would be more of a tweener, but it could be an amazing feud.

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One would think Drew (after some short character rehab) but they're going to blow this one as soon as he switches brands. I think that it winds up being Priest ultimately. He's not young but he's far fresher than anyone else