Who are you talking your chances with in the octagon?

Who are you talking your chances with in the octagon?

• Total voters

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
No. They got bodies. They are aggressive and known to run down on humans any Impale them with their foot claws.

Zf4ak6EUXkUryghrQceZ9D-1024-80.jpg.webp
:merchant:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Yeah thanks for posting that. See, can’t outrun a woman…waddles when it runs…no lateral agility.

I’d try to jump on its back and thrust hard (no beasto) with the knife to the base of its skull. You’d have to watch out for its tail too though.

The cassowary is in the lead, but I wouldn’t want that. It has a longer reach than you with its legs. There’s a strong chance you get disemboweled first trying to stab it.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Only beast on planet earth I won't run the fair one with is a Komodo.

Give me a hazmat suit, some bear mace and a meat cleaver and I'll make him act right eventually though. :unimpressed:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Only beast on planet earth I won't run the fair one with is a Komodo.

Give me a hazmat suit, some bear mace and a meat cleaver and I'll make him act right eventually though. :unimpressed:

Even if I miss and it bites me it would hurt like shyt but I’m stabbing it in its head repeatedly until it dies. The venom is slow-acting and isn’t deadly. I’m going to the hospital and leaving in komodo skin slides. :unimpressed:

Last edited:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Cheetah is the easy choice

Saw some nature show where they had a set up to test the skills of the different big cats and the Cheetahs completely embarrassed themselves :mjlol: