Who are you reeeaaallly, breh?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
My entire persona is strict adherence to personally perceived universal law, and my dikk out rebellion in a Napoleon slouch, middle fingers up to everything else. I am an artist, fatalistic, an optimistic pessimist and extremist to a fault. I can't cope with people it seems. I retreat a lot cause I'm so headfirst and idealistic on the regs.

I need balance or some self expression. It's fukked. I'm transparent and honest, so if im not projecting myself people are able to pick up on my subconscious self expression, cause I make it so obvious, duh. But, smh. If you can read me, just be real with me.

Whatever. When I start working, that will speak for itself and help me sort myself out. It's whatever till then. Namaste nikka.

i don't know who you are but this post has the glow.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

it's a work in progress. :pachaha:

so why don't you share what you'd like to be when you grow up?

:ehh:

i wanna be successful

i dont really wannt get to deep on my personal life

lol cause i done ruffled alot of feathers round these parts

but i wanna live thru my son and make sure he got the best opportunites

and make sure he take advantage of the opportunities that i didnt

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:ehh:

i wanna be successful

i dont really wannt get to deep on my personal life

lol cause i done ruffled alot of feathers round these parts

but i wanna live thru my son and make sure he got the best opportunites

and make sure he take advantage of the opportunities that i didnt

aight right on. thanks for sharing and showing our fellow posters that my threads are a safe place where we can be ourselves.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
A cult leader. :laugh:

Nah, but when I was younger I was very confident in my ability to lead, I had a very "know it all" attitude, I wouldn't flex my knowledge to dim anybody else's light, but a lot of times my teachers tried to reign me in during class and stop me from answering questions, I got pulled aside and told that I was hindering other peoples learning by being outgoing. Got put into gifted classes, and considered skipping a couple grades but a lot of that shyt was guilt inducing, and being from the hood where being a smart nikka gets you nowhere, neither home or school were particularly "safe" for me.

I'm slowly re-realizing my propensity for leadership and influence, dimming my light only leaves those around me lost, I can no longer fear myself.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A cult leader. :laugh:

Nah, but when I was younger I was very confident in my ability to lead, I had a very "know it all" attitude, I wouldn't flex my knowledge to dim anybody else's light, but a lot of times my teachers tried to reign me in during class and stop me from answering questions, I got pulled aside and told that I was hindering other peoples learning by being outgoing. Got put into gifted classes, and considered skipping a couple grades but feeling a lot of that shyt was guilt inducing, and being from the hood where being a smart nikka gets you nowhere, neither home or school were particularly "safe" for me.

I'm slowly re-realizing my propensity for leadership and wisdom and influence, dimming my light only leaves those around me lost, I can no longer fear myself.

:damn: this sounds like one of my journal entries. good luck and peace on the road to getting back to who you reeeeeeaaaaaaallllly are.