denzel.gif

:dead: this gif has ended me.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i like how i took part in the derailment of my own thread. i know there are nikkas out there that identify as icelandic but they just don't speak on it. i see y'all.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZqdv0vqbCo"]nikkaS IN ICELAND (EXPLICIT) - (nikkas in Paris Remix) by ROBB!E - YouTube[/ame]

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
My entire persona is strict adherence to personally perceived universal law, and my dikk out rebellion in a Napoleon slouch, middle fingers up to everything else. I am an artist, fatalistic, an optimistic pessimist and extremist to a fault. I can't cope with people it seems. I retreat a lot cause I'm so headfirst and idealistic on the regs.

I need balance or some self expression. It's fukked. I'm transparent and honest, so if im not projecting myself people are able to pick up on my subconscious self expression, cause I make it so obvious, duh. But, smh. If you can read me, just be real with me.

Whatever. When I start working, that will speak for itself and help me sort myself out. It's whatever till then. Namaste nikka.