Who are you reeeaaallly, breh?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
What would you be?

Do you ever do things that make you think "this isn't what people like me do but eff it!"?

Nobody perpetuates all of the stereotypes associated with their gender, race, orientation, and so on. Do you ever feel like somebody else or like you belong in another time or culture?

So who else are you, breh?

Are you a mexican thug with bodies on the outside but an asexual korean gelding anime freak when no one is around?

edit: also...per request...a weak ass comedy set by your's truly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F87ry1QDPmM&feature=youtu.be

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

i don't have a lot of good recent sets recorded but i can up sumn soon.

what do you record your sets with i just started doing stand up 2 months ago and i think i need to start recording my sets

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Im about to eat lucky charms for dinner, why?

Cause fukk it thats why :cape:

semtex

Daps
Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what do you record your sets with i just started doing stand up 2 months ago and i think i need to start recording my sets

oh aight right on. get a book called the comedy bible by judy carter. lots of useful stuff there. you can use anything tho. i typically just record the audio with my phone in my pocket. i had one of those little flip cameras and my homie hold it for me.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

oh aight right on. get a book called the comedy bible by judy carter. lots of useful stuff there. you can use anything tho. i typically just record the audio with my phone in my pocket. i had one of those little flip cameras and my homie hold it for me.

never mind. your first tip is to take comedy advice from a woman. you clearly dont know what the fukk you are doing.