Who are the least self aware people in the history of the wrestling industry?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I also hate when people say Vince wasnt self aware as it pertains to his bad storyline and booking ideas. Vince was very self aware, he just didnt care what anyone else thought because he ran the show.

Tony Khan, and this may be due to his apparent neurodivergency, doesnt understand that feeding the trolls what they want makes him more and more of a caricature and feeds negative media who clickbait anything remotely negative about AEW.
Grifter media will say whatever they want to say regardless of what AEW does

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
But think about that for a second breh. What is a troll? They actively feed a narrative for agitation, discomfort or confrontation. By doing this based on what the internet says about them, theyd have to be self aware otherwise theyd be delusional. Whether one feels they are channel changers is another point and not really relevant here
I see what you’re saying but I’m talking bout a bigger picture. They are more than just talent, so they have an incentive to grow the company. They do the opposite

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
If this were 10 years ago, I'd say Hogan because he recently said he's thinking about running for president in the next election. But we all see how that turned out.

Mark Henry an Bubba Ray Dudley

Anyone that keeps hiring the Hardyz, especially Jeff.

Darby just isn't aware of the concept of physical health.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Tony Khan
AEW Marks
Juventud Guerrera
Hulk Hogan
Ahmed Johnson
Marty Janetty

Chris Jericho may have a lack of self-awareness now, but the first 30 years of his career, he had great self-awareness, which is why he was able to get over so many times in so many places.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Ki, Tony Khan, and Juvie are probably the highest on this list.
iccgajkziqz31.jpg

nobody topping this midget who thinks he a real fighter :mjlol:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Going to have to add a vote for Matt Hardy after saying the Hardys were devalued in AEW when they were a week away from winning the tag titles when Jeff Hardy got his DUI.
We know why you mad at Matt :comeon:

"I feel like AEW is more focused on having a 5 star match as opposed to having a segment that is hugely impactful and makes a moment" - Matt Hardy via Busted Open Radio