who are some celebs that bounced back from embarrassing moments?

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Pee Wee Herman seemed to have a minor comeback recently

Britney Spears is another notable one.......after her breakdown, I thought her good days were well behind her. Now she's on TV shows lookin' as good as she'll ever look, and still doing her garbage music that somehow still sells

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Lil Wayne and Baby got away with the kissing photo and he went on to become the biggest rapper on the planet for awhile.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what he do?

Wikipedia
In 1988 Lowe was involved in a sex scandal over a videotape of him having sex with two women, one of whom was 16 and the other 22. They were filmed with Lowe during the night before the Democratic National Convention in Atlanta, Georgia. Lowe has asserted that he did not know that the second girl was underage, and it was confirmed that the two had met at a bar.[26] At the time, Lowe was campaigning for Michael Dukakis.[27]

Another part of the same tape was leaked at the time, showing Lowe and his friend Justin Moritt, later the line producer, both having sexual intercourse and oral sex with a young American model named Jennifer, in a hotel room in Paris. This part of the original tape was sold as one of the first commercially available celebrity sex tapes, damaging his public image.[28] Eventually, his career rebounded and Lowe mocked his own behavior during two post-scandal appearances as host of Saturday Night Live.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Jayz recovered from crying on the radio,faking retirement,losing the biggest battle ever, having one of his humps pop out of his shirt, all because of this "vulger" song

:naswon:

Last edited by a moderator: