Anyones hairline ever bounced back?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only one cat, his shyt was falling back like crazy for a few years. Then I saw him 5 months ago and his eyebrow to hairline distance decreased. Dude broke his routine down to me to a T, but yall not ready for his regimen.

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
Only one cat, his shyt was falling back like crazy for a few years. Then I saw him 5 months ago and his eyebrow to hairline distance decreased. Dude broke his routine down to me to a T, but yall not ready for his regimen.

Let's us hear it breh we all we got

I got dreads to my shoulders but I'm bout to cut this shyt before my shyt start receding. My corners already starting to look kinda funny. Bout to derma roll and castor oil my shyt after I get my cut

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I got dreads to my shoulders but I'm bout to cut this shyt before my shyt start receding. My corners already starting to look kinda funny. Bout to derma roll and castor oil my shyt after I get my cut
He got ahold of a chic’s placenta and he massages it into his hair follicles, puts a durag on and sleeps.
Then he washes it off in the morning.

He said he’s been doing this for 9.5 months when I saw him last. Couldn’t believe how far back the clock was turned. He said the placenta it smells like dead rotting fish when he wakes up, but it looks worth it from what I saw.

I asked what he’s gonna do when he runs out of placenta and he was scrambling to find who he can cop from next.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My uncle was balding most of my life, starting taking some heart medicine some years ago, and as a side effect, his hair starting growing back in.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
He got ahold of a chic’s placenta and he massages it into his hair follicles, puts a durag on and sleeps.
Then he washes it off in the morning.

He said he’s been doing this for 9.5 months when I saw him last. Couldn’t believe how far back the clock was turned. He said the placenta it smells like dead rotting fish when he wakes up, but it looks worth it from what I saw.

I asked what he’s gonna do when he runs out of placenta and he was scrambling to find who he can cop from next.
:russ: :mjlol: :russ:
Oh hell naw lol
this is the type of shyt you only find here in the Coli

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Haven't had issues with my hairline but I def notice my overall hair health and thickness (pause) is always better when I'm eating right...and worse when I eat like shyt. If I'm drinking my water, taking my biotin, eating fish/veggies/garlic/ginger/etc I feel good and my hair looks better. If I'm eating fast food or pizza for a couple weeks my shyt seems to grow slower and get dry.