Anyones hairline ever bounced back?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dermaroller, Jamaican Black Castor Oil and Minoxidil are your friends. You got to have a strict hair routine if you losing it. It’s like going to the gym on your hair.

Dermaroll once a week using 1.5 needles in the thinning areas.
Use Minoxidil two times a day and Jamaican black castor oil once a day.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
mqdefault.jpg

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Have to get a transplant, Turkey or Thailand..then have to apply minoxidil and take finasteride. You can definitely save it through that. I am not there yet but know will get there eventually but I debate internally whether I accept my faith or do all that. I would do all that if it wasn't for finasteride, a lot of potential sides

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Thin crown a different type of animal. Imma pray for you breh
Yeah, that shìt is tough. At least the brehs with receding hairlines can get a low cut and a mean barber to look presentable.

With a thin crown, you high-key just gotta go bald. If my shìt starts thinning forreal, I'll try a low fade, and if that doesn't look good, I'll bald it and save for a trip to Turkey.

In the meantime, I'm gonna grab some Finasteride and Minoxidil.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, that shìt is tough. At least the brehs with receding hairlines can get a low cut and a mean barber to look presentable.

With a thin crown, you high-key just gotta go bald. If my shìt starts thinning forreal, I'll try a low fade, and if that doesn't look good, I'll bald it and save for a trip to Turkey.

In the meantime, I'm gonna grab some Finasteride and Minoxidil.
I would try Minoxidil first before adding Fin. Finasteride fukks with your libido and can give you bytch t*ts.