Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Daps
was trying to simultaneously watch this and the game but this finale was underwhelming imo...infact outside the Kumbabya Morgan origin story this was probably the weakest episode this season...speaking of which which while i'm o fan of the irrational :cape:stuff Morgan is on this season i don't understand those whom want him to go back to being a irrational savage either...that would make him not just a liability but a threat to his group..it was made very clear that when Morgan is in clear mode he has no freinds and any/everybody can get it:demonic:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
That kid is fukking useless. Even Judith was able to keep her mouth shut, and he's running his mouthing in the middle of a sea of zombies.:snoop:
Honestly it seems like his mom was tired of him this episode. She was giving half assed advice, not really comforting him, and almost seemed like she forgot he was there. I remember Carol tryna toughen him up but now it looks like she wasted her time.
What happens in the comics?

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
was trying to simultaneously watch this and the game but this finale was underwhelming imo...infact outside the Kumbabya Morgan origin story this was probably the weakest episode this season...speaking of which which while i'm o fan of the irrational :cape:stuff Morgan is on this season i don't understand those whom want him to go back to being a irrational savage either...that would make him not just a liability but a threat to his group..it was made very clear that when Morgan is in clear mode he has no freinds and any/everybody can get it:demonic:
He's irrational and a liability to the group right now. No one wants him to go back to being a killing machine. We just want him to be competent and situationally aware. You wanna not kill people, that's fine. But letting savages and murders go, keeping one in the basement, fighting your companions to protect said savage. None of those were rational decisions or were beneficial to the survival of the group.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Only thing snapping Morgan back into Clear mode is Carol givin up the drawz to him :shaq:

Can't wait till Episode 9 :noah: cause it's going to be crazy.

Matter of fact they should of made this one 90 minutes with the piff conclusion instead of running that boring ass 90 minute Morgan episode :martin:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
4dbNMCf.gif

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What happens in the comics?
If I remember correctly. Rick, Carl, the mom, and the kid are walking out holding hands like they are now. The kid draws the attention of the zombies and gets caught. He's holding Carl's hand and refuses to let him go. Rick decides to cut the kids arm off to save Carl.

Edit: it was the mom who was holding on to Carl and Rick cut off her arm.
And this might happen in the mid season premiere but idk why they would wait until then to show it when it would be more effective now.

Last edited:
Daps
He's irrational and a liability to the group right now. No one wants him to go back to being a killing machine. We just want him to be competent and situationally aware. You wanna not kill people, that's fine. But letting savages and murders go, keeping one in the basement, fighting your companions to protect said savage. None of those were rational decisions or were beneficial to the survival of the group.
we are on the same page breh...i want him to find middle ground but was just saying those implying Morgan would be more an asset to his group snapping and turning back into a deranaged serial killer make no sense

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
If I remember correctly. Rick, Carl, the mom, and the kid are walking out holding hands like they are now. The kid draws the attention of the zombies and gets caught. He's holding Carl's hand and refuses to let him go. Rick decides to cut the kids arm off to save Carl.

Edit: it was the mom who was holding on to Carl and Rick cut off her arm.
And this might happen in the mid season premiere but idk why they would wait until then to show it when it would be more effective now.
Yep
w310_Jessie-Death-in-The-Walking-Dead-Issue-83-1425073067.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fukk that sliding over the weapons shyt. If they put a knife to one of my homie's throats imma take the shot :yeshrug: They could kill ya homie anyway and then pop you if you hand over ya llamas.

Throw away your guns and let him carry her out into a field of zombies like he wont either use her for bait or she'll simply die out there with him:dahell:...If you think the best idea is letting her leave with him,maybe you should've followed his azz?What the fukk do they think is going to happen to her after they watched the wolves brutally murder people:mindblown:?And matter of fact she dumb for goin with him instead of taking her chances fightin while she had 3 people there to help her:mjlol:

And no zombie guts on your face but the zombies don't sense them still?Is this they way of making that Glenn shyt look more believable:comeon:?And lol at the moms pep talk to the son,"Just pretend your brave".