Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This episode was anti climatic as fukk. Besides Deanna dying, Rick and crew finally remembering the zombie guts trick, and the Wolf getting away, not much else happened. A lot of monolouges and one on one convos like every other episode.

fukk Morgan for real. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but when the Wolf smacked him over the head, I was 100% done with him. Carol deserves to kick his ass for that shyt he pulled.

Also someone correct me if I'm wrong on this but weren't there still a handful of Alexandrians alive after the Wolf attack? Where the fukk was everyone? Off the top of my head: Spencer, the black dude who got shot, aron, and his boyfriend, and fukking Heath, who has been missing for like 4 episodes.

Last edited:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Michonne with that clean walker beheading
full

Morgan :beli: If Carol was 100% I would've loved to see a confrontation where she clapped him :camby:

Fukking stupid ass Morgan!!! :pacspit::snoop::pacspit:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That kid is fukking useless. Even Judith was able to keep her mouth shut, and he's running his mouthing in the middle of a sea of zombies.:snoop:
Honestly it seems like his mom was tired of him this episode. She was giving half assed advice, not really comforting him, and almost seemed like she forgot he was there. I remember Carol tryna toughen him up but now it looks like she wasted her time.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:whoa: :damn: Thought Deanna was a walker at the crib
I did too:mjlol:

Decent episode. I'm glad Morgan gave Carol the fade but I still could've saw that dumb shyt coming.

Didn't really care for that whole sequence of events but it was a decent episode.

- I thought Maggie was done for...

- Carl almost got that bullet a season early

- Walkers infesting the entire town

- Morgan putting Carol on her back (literally)

- Michonne had a touching moment Deanna

- Rick when he saw Deanna at the crib:mjlol:

What I didn't like...

- the bratty ass kids (something about these white shows and these emotional, complaining ass kids)

- Morgan look weak by letting the Wolf dude get the upper hand.

- Not enough Tara/Rosita titties, Eugene needs to die asap, no Daryl/Sasha