White women thinking you're interested becuz ur blk

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I hate white women... I pity any nicca that would even seriously fukk with a white bytch, my homie got beat into a coma by some white guys fukking with one of those bytches. As a black man, if you fukk them... If you shyt on them afterwards get ready for that rape charge... Word to Kobe

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I hate white women... I pity any nicca that would even seriously fukk with a white bytch

what.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
One day you should call them out like "Just because I'm black doesn't mean I want your pasty ass :stopitslime:" just to see how they respond.

even on dating sites these fat white whales will fill up your inbox :noah:

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
I hate white women... I pity any nicca that would even seriously fukk with a white bytch, my homie got beat into a coma by some white guys fukking with one of those bytches. As a black man, if you fukk them... If you shyt on them afterwards get ready for that rape charge... Word to Kobe
Emmett Till 2012

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin

Then... again.... my cousin told me he hated white women because one of his boys got a rape charge penned on him back when they were in highschool.

But now that he went to college he cant stop fukking them cause their so easy and buy him shyt and takes him where ever he wants to go.:takedat:

I cant talk to them compared to talking with women of all other races:manny:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
White women have been all over me all my life.. And they're not even hot.

They're average (as in 5 or 6). All of them. Sad thing is, if you just brush them off they just stop talking to you all together as though you died and moved on to another life. This has happened to me SO MANY TIMES it's not even funny. It's always these average-ass, thirsty-ass white chicks that are after me and then when I don't go after em they lose the will to even talk me. The fukk's that shyt? :wtb:

This one fat white chick's been all over my dikk for YEARS now and still won't leave me alone no matter how much I reject her advances. This shyt gets to the point where it's just corny. I hate it so much brehs.

:noah: