White women thinking you're interested becuz ur blk

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Can't really blame em when they seen c00nin ass nikkas walking around smiling with women that look like Roseanne Barr and shyt.

If I were a white girl, I'd be using niccas as my "back up plans", because even with the non-c00ns accounted for, you are still likely to run into more stepin-fetchit ass niccas than not.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unappreciative thread, just because you're white doesn't mean I'm automatically attracted or will thirst after you dumb bytch

Truth, One of the best post i've seen you made. Man that shyt happends to me alot and when you don't show back interest some of them get mad.

At work i sit clost to two white girls, both of them average, one got stink breathe the other chubby (but alot of guys here would consider her a pawg), and they're both average. the chubby one stay staring at me (one time she even stuck her tounge out at me on some 7 grader girlie shyt) and says shyt like i'm into her. The always claiming i'm looking at her when her fukking desk is right in my feild of vision. but she do have a fat ass an some nice t*ts but her breathe would kill a mother fukker.

Last halloween i went to some event my cousin kid school was having when this married jewish woman probly in her 60's came and stood right next to me when everyone was watching some kids perform and my just hold my hands like this
MunchkinMommyClaspHands-1.jpg
i was like wtf and let go real quick and everytime i see the old bytch from then if she don't pretend she don't see me she gives me the stank look.

another time i went to this salsa club where mostly whites and asians go and i'm standing around when this fugly white girl just came up to me like she wants to dance. i just gave her the :wtb: and she walked away like :snoop:

But no boasting or anything but i'm a decent looking dude and black women who's looks are below a certain level would'nt even step to me like that unless they drunk what make these white girls think differently?

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This isnt white women this is all women.

I can just be asking a female for directions and she'll assume I'm trying to "holla" :wtf:

and 9/10 she's right :shaq:

Why else would I ask a woman for directions they dont even remember street names, its always some "ummm make a right on the third street after the church" type shyt :wtf:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isnt white women this is all women.

I can just be asking a female for directions and she'll assume I'm trying to "holla" :wtf:

and 9/10 she's right :shaq:

Why else would I ask a woman for directions they dont even remember street names, its always some "ummm make a right on the third street after the church" type shyt :wtf:

We know that. what we are saying is that (and just to exaggerate the point a little) white girls who are equivalent to precious running around thinking that professional brothers who look like kobe (no homo) are into them when black women who look like precious don't.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Truth, One of the best post i've seen you made. Man that shyt happends to me alot and when you don't show back interest some of them get mad.

At work i sit clost to two white girls, both of them average, one got stink breathe the other chubby (but alot of guys here would consider her a pawg), and they're both average. the chubby one stay staring at me (one time she even stuck her tounge out at me on some 7 grader girlie shyt) and says shyt like i'm into her. The always claiming i'm looking at her when her fukking desk is right in my feild of vision. but she do have a fat ass an some nice t*ts but her breathe would kill a mother fukker.

Last halloween i went to some event my cousin kid school was having when this married jewish woman probly in her 60's came and stood right next to me when everyone was watching some kids perform and my just hold my hands like this
MunchkinMommyClaspHands-1.jpg
i was like wtf and let go real quick and everytime i see the old bytch from then if she don't pretend she don't see me she gives me the stank look.

another time i went to this salsa club where mostly whites and asians go and i'm standing around when this fugly white girl just came up to me like she wants to dance. i just gave her the :wtb: and she walked away like :snoop:

But no boasting or anything but i'm a decent looking dude and black women who's looks are below a certain level would'nt even step to me like that unless they drunk what make these white girls think differently?
:wtf:
yo thats the weirdest thing i've ever heard lol. Please tell me you gave her the :wtb:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
White men do the same thing. Because you come over and say "I usually don't talk to black girls but...", I'm supposed to be impressed?

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We know that. what we are saying is that (and just to exaggerate the point a little) white girls who are equivalent to precious running around thinking that professional brothers who look like kobe (no homo) are into them when black women who look like precious don't.

Lucky for you, but I'm a slim nikka so big girls (especially black) think they winning with me. Idk why fat girls lust skinny nikkas:wtf::sadbron:

louis_mayne

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This occurs quite often at the gym

Seriously, I go to gym 5 times a week for about 2 hours a day, so my body is decent. Why do these fat whale white chicks always come up to me trying to small talk and flirt. Like bytch I don't workout this hard to pull fat sloppy white chicks, I don't even like white chicks like that. I use to be nice to them and let them down easy but now its just a combo :what: :stopitslime: :rudy: :childplease: :scusthov: :aicmon:

Then as they walk away with a disappointed look I :lolbron: :russ:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
My boy told me one story about this one time he was at a museum and some middle aged French Canadian white woman came up to him and pinched his nipple and gave him a lusty smile. He hit her with the :stopitslime: face and walked away.

This is because of all the thirsty nikkas out here gassing up the most average of white women to goddess status. :snoop:

Fat nasty white whales are the reason I stopped going to majority black clubs(not anymore since the fat white whales started going there :smh:). Those places are like hunting grounds for them.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Sh!t is annoying...especially since I moved out to da burbs...b!tches be holdin all on they lil scrawny white boyfriends arms when u smile in they direction like n!ggas cant jus be havin a good day...smmfh

One day you should call them out like "Just because I'm black doesn't mean I want your pasty ass :stopitslime:" just to see how they respond.