White women thinking you're interested becuz ur blk

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
This is because of all the thirsty nikkas out here gassing up the most average of white women to goddess status. :snoop:

I am not that guy, I've never approached a white woman a day in my life with intentions of getting with her, but yet they approach me.:manny:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I am convinced that ts is an oxymoron.

I don't think hes aware of it either.

Sad.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
This is because of all the thirsty nikkas out here gassing up the most average of white women to goddess status. :snoop:

I am not that guy, I've never approached a white woman a day in my life with intentions of getting with her, but yet they approach me.:manny:

Happens all the time to me when I go out to bars.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sh!t is annoying...especially since I moved out to da burbs...b!tches be holdin all on they lil scrawny white boyfriends arms when u smile in they direction like n!ggas cant jus be havin a good day...smmfh

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Sh!t is annoying...especially since I moved out to da burbs...b!tches be holdin all on they lil scrawny white boyfriends arms when u smile in they direction like n!ggas cant jus be havin a good day...smmfh
That's why I just try to avoid them

Cuz you know if you get too close to them they gonna file a sexual harrasment charge:shaq: