White students at DFW high school record White Supremacist Rap Song

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
As if an apology would make us magically forget that they are racist scum.

The nerve of these racist idiots to not only diss us but insult our intelligence.

Yeah but remember black folk are so quick to forgive any injustice against them as long as the individual is white. I mean, look at those c00n ass folks who were standing behind that white boy and looking up at him smiling as if he was jesus himself when he was making that "apology" and how he didn't know singing about lynching was wrong. SMH.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
tumblr_nguu6lA8pI1saom5so3_400.gif

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yeah but remember black folk are so quick to forgive any injustice against them as long as the individual is white. I mean, look at those c00n ass folks who were standing behind that white boy and looking up at him smiling as if he was jesus himself when he was making that "apology" and how he didn't know singing about lynching was wrong. SMH.
Damn those c00ns.:wow:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
''pawgs'' are as racist if not more racist that cac dudes, yet a lot of nikkas in the real world give them a pass because they suffered discrimination(lol) as women. Brehs, white women were always priviligied in the western world and were behind the most vicious racists back in the days were racism was really really overt. They supported them and their racist ideologies too. A lot of black men were killed and lynched in the most humiliating and vicious ways because of white women.

Nikkas under-estimate their bigotry and hate of us because they are females and SIMP nikkas outside here believe females cant be racist, are always innocent, good-natured, and lust for BBC deep down, so they have to be publicly racist because they dont want to fall out of cac men favour socially :aicmon: :mjlol:

pawgs, i.e cacettes and cac are two devils of the same coin. They are on the same team, i dont see why some nikkas ignore that fact. Dating studies also report, very frequently that women are more racist when it comes to chose dating partners, and pawgs lead the way. They also said that black women were the most racially loyal, strongly preferring black men to anyone else. :myman: