funny thing is you got some black rappers that rap about the same thing :mjlol:

some rap lycris by black rappers
killing every nikka on sight
nikkas aint shyt
i killed that nikka
killin nikkas
but hey they are black so it cant be racist :ohhh:

:why:

You're a supposedly a black guy who was born,raised and lived his entire life in the Netherlands..
Not surprising at all you would say some bullshyt like this

One minute you're on some Khalid Muhammad pro-black shyt,the next an out of touch,rambling buffoon...

How the fukk is nikkas rapping bout dropping other nikkas fukking with their crew,money,drugs,bytches,family racist???

:dahell:

Just turn in your fake Militant card before you log off fakkit

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't even take anything some 17 year old white girl is saying seriously.

They just need to call up some hood chicks and put them on those girls. :mjpls:

Bet you they'll stop making racist tracks after that.

Hey man, are you a bonafide sports writer?

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
sae-frat-levi-pettit-apology.jpg

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
These dudes that talk about pawgs aren't black. Or are joking. There is no pawg lovers.

There's a 100+ page thread of coli brehs stating otherwise. :troll:

Brehs want to slander BW and glorify white girls all day but this is what they really think of y'all when you aren't giving them the Mandingo dikk... You're animals to them. Every cac bytch interested in a BM just wants to take a walk on the wild side IMO

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area

Brehs want to slander BW and glorify white girls all day but this is what they really think of y'all when you aren't giving them the Mandingo dikk... You're animals to them. Every cac bytch interested in a BM just wants to take a walk on the wild side IMO
And there's plenty of 100+ page threads praising black women. Cut it out with the bullshyt. Y'all from both sides always overstating shyt. One side acts like pawg worship doesn't exist then the other acts like it's so rampant and everyone on here is on that. :camby:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
And there's plenty of 100+ page threads praising black women. Cut it out with the bullshyt. Y'all from both sides always overstating shyt. One side acts like pawg worship doesn't exist then the other acts like it's so rampant and everyone on here is on that. :camby:

Where is the 100+ thread praising Black women? The dark skin girls thread didn't even get 30 pages deep. :camby: You can live with your head in the sand all day, fukkboy. Pawg worship does exist and a lot of brehs wants nothing more than to be a bedbuck for a cac cave bytch who secretly dreams about hanging them from a tree.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Where is the 100+ thread praising Black women? The dark skin girls thread didn't even get 30 pages deep. :camby: You can live with your head in the sand all day, fukkboy. Pawg worship does exist and a lot of brehs wants nothing more than to be a bedbuck for a cac cave bytch who secretly dreams about hanging them from a tree.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/this-why-we-love-black-women.15155/

There's more.

And i said it exists you weirdo. I said it doesn't exist to the extent both of you weirdos try to claim. On both sides. You're both wrong.
:umad:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
That thread is 130 pages now of brehs saying how WW are so much better than BW. #meanwhile these cave bytches want to lynch you when they're not fukking you like how they fukk their dogs.

You brehs are fukking sick in the head.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Truth. But these aren't black people making these posts. I refuse to believe these characters are all black. They gotta be trolling cacs. I don't see shyt like this outside of this site.