White Rapper Logic drops N word in song

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I find it extremely ironic that this kid gets signed this week and this is like the 5th thread on him.

Kinda obvious either his team or def jam post on here, shyts pretty pathetic.
he was on the XXL Freshman cover and he has been bubbling in the underground for at least a few years.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I find it extremely ironic that this kid gets signed this week and this is like the 5th thread on him.

Kinda obvious either his team or def jam post on here, shyts pretty pathetic.

The shyt doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out... You got "amatuer' up and coming rappers posting tracks up here everyday but they don't get any responses in their threads (for the most part). Hell, you even have rappers who have been putting it down for years that don't get the numerous threads here..And then you got a cat like this who appears on an XXL magazine cover and then a few weeks later has numerous threads about him (most of which are supposed to rile you up and be controversial like this thread...). He probably even had a few threads or mentions on here before all of that...

It's pretty obvious who's being pushed by record lables on these forums.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I can't confirm if dude is half black or not. He's on that Derek Jeter borderline nygga look to :mjpls:

logic.jpg

He did go the fucc off on that track tho

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
This is his dad and his brother. Still doesn't really change much for me though :patrice: I'm sure if he wasn't rapping and was a regular cat, he'd act like and be treated like a white person.

tumblr_lxxe6efJtN1r8n47fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n4cprjKsXj1r8n47fo1_500.jpg

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
Logic is half black tho....

Drake says that shyt in every song and its cool tho? He jewish :comeon::umad:
I been saying this shyt from jump. It proves you new rap fans are too fukking easy to brainwash. Drake is a fukking fraud. Makes me want to puke everytime the word nikka comes out his mouth. I bet his cac mom put him in timeout whenever he tried to say that shyt at home while bumpin nelly.

Fuvk him and his tuna sandwhich :pacspit:

My nikka Logic gets the pass. He up next :myman:

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i'm white and why the fukk is logic even being talked about, that swaggy fakkit doesn't need attention