White Rapper Logic drops N word in song

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I find it extremely ironic that this kid gets signed this week and this is like the 5th thread on him.

Kinda obvious either his team or def jam post on here, shyts pretty pathetic.

Daps
I find it extremely ironic that this kid gets signed this week and this is like the 5th thread on him.

Kinda obvious either his team or def jam post on here, shyts pretty pathetic.

I just posted this track first & have absolutely nothing to do with him + I've been onto his music for years...people act like he's coming out of the blue...dude had millions of views on some of his clips in the past years :manny:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
one of my good friends used ot live in Gaithersburg, MD and can't stop talking about him lol

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I just posted this track first & have absolutely nothing to do with him + I've been onto his music for years...people act like he's coming out of the blue...dude had millions of views on some of his clips in the past years :manny:

So does he and a ton of other indie artist :what:

Like I said......shyt is obvious.

Daps
So does he and a ton of other indie artist :what:

Like I said......shyt is obvious.

I haven't seen the other threads, so I dunno.

but someone in my thread also said it was looking a lot like a press release...while I post shyt similar to that all the time for a shytload of smaller artists so in that case it's bogus

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only people on this site who are promoting him are the bigots mad at his complexion.

The rest of us are just DMV reps.

But please continue.

nikkas tryna :eat:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one protested ghetto gaggers (in fact many black men found it funny). What makes you think anyone cares about a white rapper using a derogatory word? Today's black Americans are screwed up and would probably let it slide.