White principal goes on a racist Tirade calling out all the ungrateful dumbass Black kids….. black teachers co-sign him

Daps

IMG-6973.jpg

IMG-6974.jpg

IMG-6975.jpg

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Some of these people just aren’t good teachers, you have to be a good coach, manipulator, and know how to deal
With different types of characters as a teacher, some of these folks just ain’t cut out for it, they might have good hearts and care but that’s simply not enough when dealing with ranges of kids with all types of dysfunctional issues from their upbringing and baggage that comes with maturing from a child to an adult.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Some of y’all need to step foot onto some campuses and see what’s going on. We continually perform the worst in every category. It should be alarming to our culture but we like to focus on things that don’t matter.

It was never this bad though. Yes, bad kids are bad, and grades were grades, but there were essentials to keep kids focus on school. I started to see the budget cuts and the lack of care with programs such as the arts and music. The biggest problem with the school system is that it's coming off like a prison system.

These kids want motivation to actually give a fukk, so why take away ideals that could help a child get through school. It's bad enough, the pandemic push these children way back beyond expectations, but the writing was on the wall with constant school closings.

At this point, these children are being groomed to be failures to the system, sadly. I wrote a piece on The War of Education as well as the need for the library, because It's not even hidden anymore.

This country thrives on idiots and brain-dead robots. Hence, why you see these alarming affairs lately, because this system is fitting to implode.

Daps
The shyt my homies that teach middle school and HS tell me is fukkin bonkers man. These kids have no tact, little manners, no want to learn shyt.
Some of y’all need to step foot onto some campuses and see what’s going on. We continually perform the worst in every category. It should be alarming to our culture but we like to focus on things that don’t matter.

I 100% agree that these kids are out of control these days. However I wouldn’t pigggy back off of a racist rant to express that:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
How do educators counter this:

Hip-hop been miseducating generations of young black people, causing them to fall victim to a system that sets them up to fail generations in advance.
After realizin' (uh-huh), to master enterprisin' (uh-huh)
I ain't have to be in school by ten, I then (woo)
Began to encounter, with my counter-parts
On how to burn the block apart, break it down into sections (oh, yeah)
Drugs by the selections
Some use pipes (oh, yeah), others use injections (oh, yeah)
Syringe sold seperately (uh-huh), Frank the deputy (uh-huh)
Quick to grab my Smith & Wesson, like my dikk was missin' (alright, alright)
To protect my position, my corner, my layer
While we out here, say the hustlas prayer (yeah)
If the game shakes me or breaks me (oh)
I hope it makes me a better man
Take a better stand
Put money in my moms hand
Get my daughter this college plan, so she don't need no man (uh)
Stay far from timid
Only make moves when your heart's in it
And live the phrase, "Sky's The Limit"
Motherfukker, see you chumps on top
tumblr_nbrj42LdBV1qeh4t2o3_r1_400.gifv
Reflection rarely seen across the surface of the looking glass
Walking the street, wondering who they be looking past
Looking gassed with them imported designer shades on
Stars shine bright, but the light rarely stays on
Same song, just remixed, different arrangement
Put you on a yacht but they won't call it a slave ship
Strangeness, you don't control this, you barely hold this
Screaming "brand new", when they just sanitized the old shyt
Suppose it's, just another clever Jedi mind trick
That they been running across stars through all the time with
I find it's distressing, there's never no in-between
We either nikkas or Kings, we either bytches or Queens
The deadly ritual seems immersed in the perverse
Full of short attention spans, short tempers, and short skirts
Long barrel automatics released in short bursts
The length of black life is treated with short worth
Get yours first, them other nikkas secondary
That type of illing that be filling up the cemetery

:martin:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It was never this bad though. Yes, bad kids are bad, and grades were grades, but there were essentials to keep kids focus on school. I started to see the budget cuts and the lack of care with programs such as the arts and music. The biggest problem with the school system is that it's coming off like a prison system.

These kids want motivation to actually give a fukk, so why take away ideals that could help a child get through school. It's bad enough, the pandemic push these children way back beyond expectations, but the writing was on the wall with constant school closings.

At this point, these children are being groomed to be failures to the system, sadly. I wrote a piece on The War of Education as well as the need for the library, because It's not even hidden anymore.

This country thrives on idiots and brain-dead robots. Hence, why you see these alarming affairs lately, because this system is fitting to implode.
It was this bad it was actually a lot worse.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
It was this bad it was actually a lot worse.
I'd really, really be interested in a detailed perspective from you on this topic. Because I can't get with black people not condemning this racist, and I can't get with black people acting as if we can't succeed in education. Our kids aren't worse than anyone else's, the conditions most of our kids are born into are...