White People Using Ebonics Ironically Unappreciation Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole "what would Tyrone say in this situation" thing. Yeah, that shyt needs to die breh.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
"Sup dawg"

Random aging lady greeting me.

"Peace out homey"

One of my white friends that still...just doesn't get it :snoop:

This isn't ebonics but it's a more painful jacking of a style that is not naturally theirs, trying to "fit in" I guess?

Embarrassing for both parties :skip:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Yeah cause we all know black people own english.
please.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah, it's even worse when they do it to you. This one big ass white dude be comin to my job sometimes and breaks out every cliched slang term ever used. Be havin me like....:mjpls:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
This is why I suggest that we as black people minimize the amount of time we spend talking to the average white person.

Once they get comfortable around you they start doing this shyt. It happened to me in HS and I'm not about to let it happen to me in post-secondary either :mjpls:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Heard 2 guys at work saying it was the bomb diggity...saw like :childplease: on the outside and :russ: on the inside at the same time ... I wonder if they really see us like that

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My white co-worker walked over to me with her fist raised. I smacked it away quickly and she's like "ow why did you do that?"
:childplease:

I asked her why she was trying to punch me and she said "I was trying to give you props"

:what: