White people thinking they own the road unnappresheyashin

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
i was ridin wit my homegirl n dis bytch nikka in da bacc seat a couple motnhs bacc.
some white ho got mad, gave me da finger n tried to speed off. Dis ho aint kno i was a young dumb nikka so i ran dat red light n sped up to her ass, my homegirl was finna fucc her up.
Dat white ho hit a quicc ass turn n got lost :russ:
Pac said it best "they dont wanna see me head on"

:russ:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
source for these stats? cause i googled and found otherwise :mjpls:

Used to work in a lawyer's office. Saw stats of legal claims and such and the ethnicity of those who were involved. The most were Indians, then other Asians, then Mexicans and then Blacks, whites were the least repeated on the stat sheets.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Used to work in a lawyer's office. Saw stats of legal claims and such and the ethnicity of those who were involved. The most were Indians, then other Asians, then Mexicans and then Blacks, whites were the least repeated on the stat sheets.
White people make up 60% of the population, but they're the least to get involved in car accidents?

:camby:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No real jews in the tri state area think they own the road, and 90% of the time these nikkas aint even in cars, walkin down the middle of the street like a nikka wont hit yo ass :why:
Son I wish I could dap you a hundred times for this. Some Jew totaled my brother's car a couple years back :pacspit:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The Baltimore area is only 30% black, of the blacks in the city, more than half don't own a car making it one of the cities with the highest % of public transportation usage in the country. So it's not us.
Who gathered those stats?
Funny, every workday in Dallas, its always a white person or mexican in an accident. Guess they only count stats in cities like detroit, and baltimore and jackson missippi