White people thinking they own the road unnappresheyashin

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
unnappresheyashin

:beli: so you just going to throw that up there like that no type of spellcheck or nothing?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I took an L one time cause I was trying to hop over to get on the freeway and this guy (white) in a big ass black monster truck did not wanna let me over. Finally he sped up got in front of me then charged his exhaust and a fukk load of black smoke came pouring down on my car, I had the sunroof down and everything almost got an asthma attack cause of all the smoke. Then this fool takes off and just gets lost in traffic.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I remember this white bytch gave my big sister the finger in traffic. When that light caught that white bytch, it was OVER. My sister got out the car and beat that bytch in front of everybody, then took her glasses and broke them:russ:

Did even get caught:obama:

Oh, and my big sis from, u guessed it, the Southside of Chicago:pachaha:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
If nikkas stepped their education and employment game...then white folks wouldn't have any reason to think this.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Based off car accident statistics. Using ethnicity as a marker. Just the stats breh, not like I want it to be this way. I hate cacs like you all do :mjpls:
Who gathered those stats?
Funny, every workday in Dallas, its always a white person or mexican in an accident. Guess they only count stats in cities like detroit, and baltimore and jackson missippi

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Based off car accident statistics. Using ethnicity as a marker. Just the stats breh, not like I want it to be this way. I hate cacs like you all do :mjpls:

source for these stats? cause i googled and found otherwise :mjpls:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I remember I cut off this white dude in his 20s on accident. When he blew his horn I put my hand up like my bad, then he speed up next to me so I was gonna say my bad. This cac gonna show off for his girl and said "what the fukk bro". I was like I was gonna apologize but fukk you. Then he kept swerving close to me yelling hit me, hit me!!! I flicked him off and said your car touch mine I'm gonna fukk you up in front of your girl. He yelled something else and sped off

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I remember this white bytch gave my big sister the finger in traffic. When that light caught that white bytch, it was OVER. My sister got out the car and beat that bytch in front of everybody, then took her glasses and broke them:russ:

Did even get caught:obama:

Oh, and my big sis from, u guessed it, the Southside of Chicago:pachaha:
i was ridin wit my homegirl n dis bytch nikka in da bacc seat a couple motnhs bacc.
some white ho got mad, gave me da finger n tried to speed off. Dis ho aint kno i was a young dumb nikka so i ran dat red light n sped up to her ass, my homegirl was finna fucc her up.
Dat white ho hit a quicc ass turn n got lost :russ: