White people thinking they own the road unnappresheyashin

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I was drivin my mamas mini van and got onto the LBJ freeway. Im tryna get on from da ramp and this fakkit ass cac in some truck would NOT slow the df down, despite the fact that i was already ahead of him, then his ass had the nerve to speed up side by side to me, thinkin i musta been a mother cuz of da car i was drivin. i fucced dat nikka off and all he had was da "what the hell man?" face

I eat cacs for breakfast

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah bruh,, blks think they own the road.... slow drivin fukres,,, then do that lame swang left to turn right ish... smh low brows

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Asian divers bust illegal uturns WITHOUT SIGNALLING. They expect everyone else on the road to be psychic enough to anticipate their erratic driving stunts.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No real jews in the tri state area think they own the road, and 90% of the time these nikkas aint even in cars, walkin down the middle of the street like a nikka wont hit yo ass :why:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
No, but white people are the main ones who think they dont have to let anyone over. I hardly see blacc people do this lets be real

Av_-PYWCEAECnaE.jpg

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
1. old people should not be allowed on the freeways or on roads where the speed limit is 35 m.p.h.... I was on the freeway going 75mph and just cruising along and boom a old motherfuker gets over and i couldn't get over because 2 18 wheelers was in the next 2 lanes and this old fukk was going 45 in a 65 and i'm like :what:

2. nikkas driving around the city is another problem.. stopping to holla at some skank walking down the street or nikkas just want to dive slow like they in a school zone.

3. white men get on my nerve cause them motherfukkers like to tailgate u to death and when they get over they look at u and take off fast

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
1. old people should not be allowed on the freeways or on roads where the speed limit is 35 m.p.h.... I was on the freeway going 75mph and just cruising along and boom a old motherfuker gets over and i couldn't get over because 2 18 wheelers was in the next 2 lanes and this old fukk was going 45 in a 65 and i'm like :what:

2. nikkas driving around the city is another problem.. stopping to holla at some skank walking down the street or nikkas just want to dive slow like they in a school zone.

3. white men get on my nerve cause them motherfukkers like to tailgate u to death and when they get over they look at u and take off fast
wihte ppl are cowards :smugfavre:

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
they always do that own the road shyt when they are merging. bytch im not about to slow down so you can merge, the merging lane says YIELD for a reason. When im in the coupe they pull that disrespectful shyt, but when im in the big boy pickup they gtfo my way.